Biggest Fear?

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What is everyones biggest fear in RT or going on tour?

Mine is actually hights, i bloody hate them, wont stop me though.

Well i guess the point of this thread is to kind of show (and mainly to myself) that everyone has a mental obstical.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure, probably If I got blinded or went deaf for some reason.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Fear in RT? That would be a serious injury stopping me from getting the green beret.

Fear after RT? Nothing

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Losing a limb, knowing my luck it'd probably happen anyway.

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As dj1uk3 said i think being injured is probaly my must feared as mum n dad keep asking wat if u get injured and i cant continue? this scarys me the most as it is all i want to do! but if i did have green lid the probs loosin a limb(s) which may mean i cant continue wit the marines:sad2:
stewie

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
During RT, not being able to finish due to an injury.

On tour, letting the lads down. Making a mistake that gets someone else killed or injured.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Also getting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a big one.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As dj1uk3 said i think being injured is probaly my must feared as mum n dad keep asking wat if u get injured and i cant continue? this scarys me the most as it is all i want to do! but if i did have green lid the probs loosin a limb(s) which may mean i cant continue wit the marines:sad2:
stewie

*text deleted* my mam literally wraps me in cotton wool and bubble wrap! a few weeks ago i got drunk at a family party and was doing... well, attempting to do sumersalts on the trampoline! put my back and archillies attendons out! then my mam got MAD! *text deleted* :mad:

my biggest fear during PRMC/RT... spiders! *text deleted*

rmc_86

Reaction score
Mine is losing a limb as said before, for PRMC/RT I fear the Commado Slide the most, its a weird phobia, the heights don't bother me too much but it's not being in control of the speed of the slide, if that makes any sense. Infact I am shi*text deleted*ing myself for the commando slide ha ha!

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well the obvious one is capture and torture followed by death.
Loosing a limb would be horrible. Paralysis is probably the worst, I'd ask my oppo to shoot me there and then if that happened. I can't think of anything worse than spending the rest of my life unable to move.

This is a morbid topic!

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
torture is the worst thing that can happen to me

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Getting injured is what i'm afraid of.

Not being able to wake up when the cpl is trying to wake me up. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.

D

Deleted

Getting to the last week of the YO course, and getting discharged because of an injury.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What is everyones biggest fear in RT or going on tour?

Mine is actually hights, i bloody hate them, wont stop me though.

Well i guess the point of this thread is to kind of show (and mainly to myself) that everyone has a mental obstical.

Mine is losing a leg/arm or becoming deaf or blind and in RT just the fact that failing. But thats not an option, and the tight tunnels. I get easily chlostraphobic.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah anyone else see the old rmc advert with the guy on the sheep dip and think they where going to have to swim about 6 meters under water in a small tunnel?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Getting injured is what i'm afraid of.

Not being able to wake up when the cpl is trying to wake me up. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.

trust me the corprall will find a way of waking u and it might be ....:eek:

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Most definitley coming so far... Then picking up an injury meaning you can't continue. That'd be awful!

New Threads