Bike....

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys,

i am aiming for feb prmc and then RT not to far after. but i want to get a bike and do some touring on it i dont know what to do is it worth getting a bike but i really want to do RT aswell????

help!!

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
some one has watched long way down then *text deleted* same here, doing a tour of Europe I guess. Bikes are pricy though!! Reccomend any?

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking a motorbike or a bicycle?
Think touring would be an awesome thing! Maybe there would be scope to do it in the marines though say you asked to do it for charity and that you could join the display team or something...?

C

critchmufc

if your AFCO is anything like the St.Helens one, you wont be getting on the PRMC anytime soon, my officer told me theyll look at putting me on a Jan/Feb PRMC, and i passed my PJFT 2months ago!

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
if your AFCO is anything like the St.Helens one, you wont be getting on the PRMC anytime soon, my officer told me theyll look at putting me on a Jan/Feb PRMC, and i passed my PJFT 2months ago!

Are they all full?

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Think it depends on your AFCO, not saying it is possible to get on one before then but i expect an AFCO which is more on the ball would find places from people who have pulled out and so on.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
some one has watched long way down then *text deleted* same here, doing a tour of Europe I guess. Bikes are pricy though!! Reccomend any?

My uncle hads got the bike off long way down... BMW GS1200, and he goes round the world riding it with his mate.
He's got a Ducati 999 aswell and hes been round the world racing that aswell, he said i could ride his Ducati one day but i dont think he meant it *text deleted*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Harry McRunFast Quad Bike / ATV Jollies Bar 10
YellowBelly98 Assault bike workout Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 7
Chelonian Road bike GPS computer advice Jollies Bar 4