Binned from RT if your injured in the first 9 weeks? True Or False?

alfaholic

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Heard a few rumours about this, need some clarification.
Thanks

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Your question was already answered in your other thread, from someone who is actually in Hunter Coy.

If you enter RT with an existing injury, and it is exposed, you will be binned.

If you genuinely get injured, the Corps is very accomodating through Hunter Coy and do their best to rehabilitate, providing that it is a condition/injury that is treatable.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's not a rumour, it's a fact, written into your contract.

Anyone starting training with a pre-existing undeclared medical condition can be routinely discharged in the first 56 days if it is discovered or they are unable to continue training because of it.

It is technically a fraudulent application not to disclose any injuries after passing the medical examination and before commencing Recruit Training.

alfaholic

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ok thanks.
Just read the lad from hunters reply, it didn't come up in my new posts for some reason.

Thanks guys, I only ask as I have knee tendon bursitis (which the afco know about) and although has no lasting damage slightly worried if it crops up again.

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Ok thanks.
Just read the lad from hunters reply, it didn't come up in my new posts for some reason.

Thanks guys, I only ask as I have knee tendon bursitis (which the afco know about) and although has no lasting damage slightly worried if it crops up again.
as long as you've declared it to your AFCO it won't be a problem... remember lads honesty is the best policy.. you don't want to rock up at Lympstone after packing up your civvy life and then have an old injury come back to get you kicked out...