Birmingham Detachment!

malibuking

Reaction score
Hi there, i am a newbie to this forum, and as such am full of questions, most of which are probably routine and mundane! i am hoping to attend holding troop at the birmingham detachment, i only recieved my invitation letter last week, although it was postmarked the 1st of Feb, but hey. i was just wondering if anyone on here is at the Birmingham detachment, just looking for a heads up as what to expect really????? cheers!

KR-Central

Reaction score
Hi there, i am a newbie to this forum, and as such am full of questions, most of which are probably routine and mundane! i am hoping to attend holding troop at the birmingham detachment, i only recieved my invitation letter last week, although it was postmarked the 1st of Feb, but hey. i was just wondering if anyone on here is at the Birmingham detachment, just looking for a heads up as what to expect really????? cheers!
Hi, Mate!! Ive just passed my Psychometric tests and I cant see any probs with me passing eyesight test and medical, interview etc! I'll be at Birmingham attachment. Are you a fellow Brum Brum??!!