Birmingham

Whitey

Reaction score
Hi all,
jus wonderin if any1s from Birmingham n if they *text deleted* get a training on the go ,
peace

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Brum!!

hiya *text deleted* im from birmingham *text deleted*..sutton coldfield..wer bouts u from??

malibuking

Reaction score
Well thats only up the road from me!!!Hows your guys training going?????

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Brum Boys!!

good to know that we are all pretty close!!..my taining is going alright but i've cut out my CV *text deleted* so i can do some bulking and put on a bit of weight..im not doin CV until after my medical..i need 2 put on 2kg roughly..but im happy to get trainin wiv you boys if you *text deleted*!! just let me know!!

malibuking

Reaction score
are you guys training for the Regs or the RMR???? i am going for the RMR but am definately up for getting some training done together!!

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Train Train Train!

im joining regs..passed RT test yday n got ma eye exam on sat!!..but yeh im defo up 4 trainin..eva bin 2 sutton park!! GREAT 4 TRAININ let me know wen u available

Whitey

Reaction score
Yeah im from Yardley wood, bit of a trek away but if the trainings on then its on, only way to go, cant wait to become a royal marine, bit of cardio to do though yet

malibuking

Reaction score
i know what you mean, i have got tons to do, im only up to running 8.5 minute miles at the moment, *text deleted* have to put some serious graft in!!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I'm around Bearwood, Quinton and Halesowen if anyone lives in/by those areas and wants to train.

Joe

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alrite lads im livin in aldrige at the mo but driving so if anyone wants to smash some phys let me no!!

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alrite lads im livin in aldrige at the mo but driving so if anyone wants to smash some phys let me no!!
Hiya *text deleted*, im living in the sutton coldfield area n as you may be aware sutton park is a hoofin place for phys!! ive got my medical 2moro so that will decide whether or not i join obv!! but yeah im down 2 train!! i also hav a pal of mine thats joining so there would be 3 ov us in u fancy!!:rock: