bit of a snag...

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi

got a charity bike ride on the 26th - 29th september 2008, from London to Paris.

im a bit stuck as what to do because if i am in RT i can't do it so i dunno what to do *text deleted* obv we all *text deleted* go in the RM and i *text deleted* do this so ahhhhhhhh

what to do fellas?

CJ

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
RM over a Bikeride ( even for charity ) is a no brainer for me mate

MTLloyd

Reaction score
Have you done your PRMC yet?

Because if it's that important to you you could maybe ask for a PRMC that's after the bike ride?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
no not yet mate just its one of those things that (well for me) wanted to do. but i shall ask q's and see what i get back from friends and family.

M

MTW

dude....i *text deleted* its for charity and everything but....im doing all i can to get that green lid on top as soon as possible, surely RT over that

Aussie89

Reaction score
its a hard choice mate. by the sound of things you really want to go on this bikeride. If so go for it. I know RT would be th best thing ever but there are many oppurtunites to do it with all differnt intakes however im assuming there wont be another ride like this anytime soon

greenlid

Reaction score
How long do you have to wait before you get your brace off?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
After passing PRMC you can defer your entry date for a few months if you wish. When all's said & done, you are not obliged to join & your PRMC is valid for 12 months (on the absolute outside).

Obviously it is preferred that you join Recruit Training within a couple of months of passing PRMC, but the choice is yours.

One easy way, after you are passed fit, is to request a PRMC in late July & upon successfully passing, request an entry date for the begining of October.

Problem solved.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How long do you have to wait before you get your brace off?
i go to the authordontist on 21st april so i will have to see what he says, but last time he said it shouldn't be long after your next appointment.

well i figured out i will play it by ear and see what happens with this brace malarky. if i cannot do this bike ride i will apply for another charity event when possible.

ooo and ninja that sounds like a good plan cheers mate.

cheers guys

CJ

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Its up to you, but if you really *text deleted* do that bike ride just defer back RT.