Blast from the past!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hi ho Campers!

Its been a long long time since i've been on the site! Just wanted to show my on going support, as i found the site mega useful and full of encouragement before i started RT!

Well here's a little update for you all so far ....

Started RT March 10th 2008 with 963 Trp (These will always be my boys, miss them loads!) and got to week 22! Unfortunately didnt pass Bottom field and took an 8 day holiday to Hunter troop, where I passed BPT 1st time! If only i could have done that with 963 *text deleted*...!
Anyways I'm now with 964 troop (so only 2wks behind) who are a hoofin bunch of lads and have been great with me and settling into the troop! Just back from Ex VE, sleep dep like you'll never understand until you do it *text deleted*....

When i start back on monday, its wk 24 .... the end is in insight :bud:

Anways if any of you have any questions feel free to ask!

Shiloh.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright buddy, well in for getting this far mate, you must be in the same troop as my old buddy tony , im meeting him in a bit, he just got off violent entry too. he got backtrooped due to glandular fever you *text deleted* him?

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Yes mate i know him, he's a good lad! Tell him spence says hi!

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah nice one, yea will do, ill probably see you when i get down there mate. but if not good luck, not long to go.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi ho Campers!

Its been a long long time since i've been on the site! Just wanted to show my on going support, as i found the site mega useful and full of encouragement before i started RT!

Well here's a little update for you all so far ....

Started RT March 10th 2008 with 963 Trp (These will always be my boys, miss them loads!) and got to week 22! Unfortunately didnt pass Bottom field and took an 8 day holiday to Hunter troop, where I passed BPT 1st time! If only i could have done that with 963 *text deleted*...!
Anyways I'm now with 964 troop (so only 2wks behind) who are a hoofin bunch of lads and have been great with me and settling into the troop! Just back from Ex VE, sleep dep like you'll never understand until you do it *text deleted*....

When i start back on monday, its wk 24 .... the end is in insight :bud:

Anways if any of you have any questions feel free to ask!

Shiloh.

alright *text deleted* just wanted to ask what the phys like at the moment? whats it like compared to prmc? thanks

RC

Reaction score
Nice one Shiloh ... Good to hear you are still going strong !

All the best for the rest !

Rich.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up fella, nice one on getting to week 24! Quick geeky question for you...When I'm aloud to bring my own laptop in e.t.c. is there a wireless connection available in everyones room?

Cheers

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
laptops depend on the training team apparently, and i dont think they have wireless because of security.

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
No they don't have wireless in the accomadation rooms buddy

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
shiloh79 well done and good effort so far mate keep up the hoofin work mate, 3/4's of the way now

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well done !! Not long now ay.
good luck!

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
remember to post in the passing out section as that part of the site is kinda lacking

New Threads