Bleep Test Pass Mark ?

johno4

Reaction score
Hi Gents

Apologies if this has been posted before. But I know it has changed recently a few times. What is the current minimum pass level for the bleep test ? (Level 11 or Level 11.5 ?)

Royal671

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Who wants to know the minimum?! Aim for the maximum and then some! When I did mine way back when (2016), we were told 11.4 as they would take .3 off in case they missed us missing the line. Personally, I would advise you to aim for at least 12.5 (I got 12.6 and was solid throughout my PRMC)

best of luck
Royal671

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Who wants to know the minimum?! Aim for the maximum and then some! When I did mine way back when (2016), we were told 11.4 as they would take .3 off in case they missed us missing the line. Personally, I would advise you to aim for at least 12.5 (I got 12.6 and was solid throughout my PRMC)

best of luck
Royal671

It’s always good to know the current stats to see how you compare with them before you make an assessment on your overall fitness.

Not everyone can max out everything although not good going for the minimum but knowing you can at least achieve the minimum required is a good starting point of where to get better and improve on.

Royal671

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
It’s always good to know the current stats to see how you compare with them before you make an assessment on your overall fitness.

Not everyone can max out everything although not good going for the minimum but knowing you can at least achieve the minimum required is a good starting point of where to get better and improve on.

Of course not, everyone has weaknesses. It’s always good to have a gauge. What I was trying to say was don’t get hung up on the minimums. Used to be a big thing on here. Good luck pal.

johno4

Reaction score
Of course not, everyone has weaknesses. It’s always good to have a gauge. What I was trying to say was don’t get hung up on the minimums. Used to be a big thing on here. Good luck pal.

100% agree mate. I just wanted to get an idea of what the current baseline requirement is , because I know its been changed a couple of times.

Royal671

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
100% agree mate. I just wanted to get an idea of what the current baseline requirement is , because I know its been changed a couple of times.

I understand man. Apologies if I came across obnoxious, it’s been a long time since I’ve conversed with anyone on a forum!

I am unsure of the answer, but I would a bit shocked if it was lower than 11.1. My advice would be to get to the mid 12s+ (Or as close as possible). On my first PRMC I failed the bleep test when I was hitting mid 11s when training for it. Obviously we all have different strengths so do not be put off if you aren’t hitting high numbers on everything like Marty’s said - not everyone can get max everything.
Wish you the best mate

highland_blue89

Reaction score
I believe they look for minimum of 11. I got 11.5 in mine, missed the line one time and forgot about the three strike rule so had completely slowed down. I'm not too much to a sprinter, but can hold a decent pace over a long distance so I was happy enough with the result.