Bleep Test Preperation

JasonMc

Reaction score
Ite people!
Was just wondering if anybody had an idea how to prepare for the bleep test. I play alot of 5-a-side footy, with all the repititious sprinting backwards and forwards wud this be acceptable preparation or would i be best off doing the real thing, if yes what sort of place would let me practice???

Thanx in advance Jay.

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
The footy would definately help mate as would any CV training, but you need to do the bleep test every so often to gauge where you are at. I certainly would not like to rock up to PRMC/POC not knowing what to expect.

I go to a circuit training class at my local lesiure once a week, and every 4-6 weeks the bleep test is incorporated into the session, so maybe it would be worth you asking at yours.

Failing that, I've heard you can download the bleep test.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'd continue with your football but just do a bleep test yourself on your MP3 every couple of weeks. Of course its harder to do it on your own, much more motivation when running with others.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Yeah, i think ill download it onto the mp3 that sounds like an exellent idea and ill keep up the footy *text deleted* cheerz boyz ;)

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I believe you can download the bleep test from the royal marines website.

Jim