Blisters

Benb07

Reaction score
I just got a blood blister, one for the records in fact. Covered about half of my heel. Incredible. Ohh and it's pretty sore!

Benb07

Reaction score
I'm expecting plent more of the buggers. haha
:rolleyes:

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Try wearing a thin pair of socks with a thick pair on top :rally_drive: (wanted to add a smiley)

Benb07

Reaction score
Yeah i have got a couple pairs of thick long distance running socks. Thanks pal. Just for laugh..

:bud:

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Your absolutely superdooperly kapootamooterly (think I made that one up) welcome mate!! :nuts:

Benb07

Reaction score
Hahaa that's the best thing i have heard all evening, nice work!!

:sailor:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I just got a blood blister, one for the records in fact. Covered about half of my heel. Incredible. Ohh and it's pretty sore!

pop it! :rock: then take a picture and post it on here! yuck!!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
oooooo i havnt had one of them in ages but i bloody love them (see what i did there?)

Mine was a like a best friend to me.It was on my hand and i would play with it every day and talk to it, but one day i was riding my bike, looked down to see blood on the handle bar and it had burst!! :'(

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
oooooo i havnt had one of them in ages but i bloody love them (see what i did there?)

Mine was a like a best friend to me.It was on my hand and i would play with it every day and talk to it, but one day i was riding my bike, looked down to see blood on the handle bar and it had burst!! :'(

aw bless! sad story there like! *text deleted* i can confidently say i have never had blisters on my feet- i do though have really bad callusses on my hands from the gym though, just clumps of hard skin at the bottom of my fingers!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
aw bless! sad story there like! *text deleted* i can confidently say i have never had blisters on my feet- i do though have really bad callusses on my hands from the gym though, just clumps of hard skin at the bottom of my fingers!

yeahhhh i've got some of them *text deleted* and gym gloves do abosolutley *text deleted* all!!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeahhhh i've got some of them *text deleted* and gym gloves do abosolutley *text deleted* all!!

yea! *text deleted* when i started doing weights i used gym gloves- all they did was make me look gay! *text deleted* but the probs with gym gloves is they protect the palm of the hand but not the most commonly used part- just under the fingers! hurts like hell when you jump to grab a pullup bar and you grab on with the callusses right on the bar! and sometimes you grab a weight or try to get a good grip on cables or something and the callusses are directly on the handle! so painful! *text deleted*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Blisters Common Training Injuries 15
M1MA77 Blisters Common Training Injuries 4
Ibby Heel blisters General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 11