Blue Peter

momarine

Reaction score
I'll be watching that.

Did anyone see the 30 miler attempt on blue peter - think it was on last year? I missed it and can't find it anywhere on the internet. I think he completed it in 8 hours 20 mins. Anyone know where I can find it?

Blue Peter do seem to love the marines though - i remember seeing tim vincent doing training in norway years ago.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Is this the chap that did PRMC a while ago and passed?

karatydude123

Reaction score
whooop can't wait a reason 2 watch blue peter agian...use 2 love it,but got boring:uglyhammer:

Feza685

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
is it the same blue pter presenter again matt?

Feza685

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
joel haha. never watched the new blue peter

C

critchmufc

Is this the chap that did PRMC a while ago and passed?

he only passed becuase he was on tv, he did the 3miler in like 24 minutes which is an instant fail, and only managed 9.5 i think on the bleep test

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Matt Baker was a lot fitter younger, since he did a lot of fell running and being a gymnast and all

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nope different lad. The geordie fella who had a go at prmc was pretty rubbish. Im sure he fails the 3miler but they let him pass.grrrr.
Looking at that clip of Joel on the endurance course, looks like hes struglin bigtime.Looking fwd to watching it!

Wouldnt be much of a show if he failed at the first hurdle would it :biggrin:

C

critchmufc

he does tho like citchley says above. and the bleep test. 9.5 wtf man!
And he gets 4.40 on the assault course! He nailed the press ups and sit ups i think tho. Someone give him a BP badge n tell him to fuk off the noob.

yeah, he did sick apparently on upper body and passed the determination test, but falied the run and the VO2 and the assault course

momarine

Reaction score
I watched it today, wasnt bad but a bit short. Its on bbc i-player if anyone missed it, its in the last 10 minutes of todays blue peter

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
he did iit in 69 minutes, but Joel is now in my list of most annoying people on tv, you could tell the marines and recruits didnt really want to talk to him.

Feza685

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
were can you watch thenew blue peter prmc video

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched it.. Yeh you do get a vibe that theyre all looking at him thinking, "you *text deleted**text deleted* head!" *text deleted*. It looks like they have to sorta pass these people *text deleted* failing would be bad press, look to hard and not inspire ppl to join. Just look at the corporals face after hes told him hes passed.Its a face of "you civvie noob!" *text deleted*.Just like that bakers attempt on PRMC his scores are well below whats required yet the corporal and the end says something like "i have no doubt in my mind youd get thru RT" outrageous.

Plus its a kids TV show, "YOUR A SACK OF SH1T, DONT BOTHER COMING BACK!" probably wouldnt go down to well with the BBC

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
That is what britains kids need? Hardening up? They stab each other all day and shoot each other all night......

Stabbing and shooting people doesn't make you hard,
as Eazy E once said;
"And with a Gat it don't matter if he's smaller or bigger"