BMF Membership

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here use BMF?

I'm currently on 1 session a week membership but wish to upgrade. I already attended on Monday and would like to attend tomorrow.

Would I be able to just turn up to the session and sort it there and then or will they turn me away? :dontaskme:

JMC

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here use BMF?

I'm currently on 1 session a week membership but wish to upgrade. I already attended on Monday and would like to attend tomorrow.

Would I be able to just turn up to the session and sort it there and then or will they turn me away? :dontaskme:
Try asking (PM-ing) Sotiris, he is a BMF intructor/manager and will be able to get you the best advice.

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Cheers. I knew someone was. Hopefully he might see this.

Early morning BMF before work. BOOM :D

S

Sotiris

Red Bull,

If you want to change any of your membership details calls our London Office on : 020 7751 9742

Or visit our website: https://www.britmilfit.com/contact-us/

How are you finding your sessions in Birmingham? Are you at Cannon Hill? I've taken a few classes there, BMF Birmingham have a very strong team of instructors.

Sotiris

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Red Bull,

If you want to change any of your membership details calls our London Office on : 020 7751 9742

Or visit our website: https://www.britmilfit.com/contact-us/

How are you finding your sessions in Birmingham? Are you at Cannon Hill? I've taken a few classes there, BMF Birmingham have a very strong team of instructors.

Sotiris

Thanks mate.

Yes I do cannon hill. I enjoy it very much! I wonder if you've been there recently, I may have seen you then. There's a couple lads there who have passed PRMC, so it helps a lot to train with them.

What's all this about fitness tests on my account on the website? I haven't done a fitness test there and have been going for 2 1/2 months.

DhobiWanKenobi

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
There are supposed to be regular fitness tests to see how you're improving and to check you're wearing the correct bib colour. My park hasn't conducted a fitness test for a few months!

If I remember rightly: 1 mile timed run, 2 mins press ups, 2 mins sit ups, 2 mins burpees and a shuttle run.

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm. I might have to ask. Would be interesting to do that. I haven't acctually tested myself properly in the run up to PRMC, just been trashing the phys.

S

Sotiris

I was there Saturday 25th last month. I took two sessions in the morning, I shared the first session with Harry. I met a member called Ashley in the first session, built like a Challenger II. He passed his PRMC a week later.

I must say, you've got some tough Greens in Birmingham.

As already mentioned, there should be regular fitness assessments in every park every now and then. The scores are then uploaded onto your account and you're given a pretty cool graph to monitor your progress.

The assessments are extremely similar to the RMFA.

Thanks mate.

Yes I do cannon hill. I enjoy it very much! I wonder if you've been there recently, I may have seen you then. There's a couple lads there who have passed PRMC, so it helps a lot to train with them.

What's all this about fitness tests on my account on the website? I haven't done a fitness test there and have been going for 2 1/2 months.

S

Sotiris

Hmm. I might have to ask. Would be interesting to do that. I haven't acctually tested myself properly in the run up to PRMC, just been trashing the phys.
Speak to Harry, the manager, about it.

Are you also aware of BMF Birmingham's 'Spartan' challenges? They're almost criminal. You get one a month.

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ah. That was the one Saturday I missed according to my attendance history. Shame.

Yeah he's a beast, and his mate. Won't say names for PERSEC. They both recently passed PRMC and was giving me some tips and such.

The greens are pretty tough yeah. I keep up though. I'm not sure if ts just because I've upped my training for PRMC, or because of BMF, or both - but I'm certainly at my peak fitness and BMF has helped a lot! Upping to 3 classes a week now.

I've not done the Spartan challenge thing yet. I was aware there had been one though because of the cool bib ;) I WANT IT! Maybe when this guy goes to RT I'll be able to grab it.

Luke2504

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
There isn't a BMF in the whole of Lincolnshire. :doh:

S

Sotiris

Luke, that's a shame but rest assured, we are growing very quickly. Presently we boast over 20,000 members and 130 venues with new parks always opening up. Indeed, we are the countries largest outdoor fitness provider.

Red Bull, how did you get on? Is it all sorted?

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the nice girl on the phone changed it for me. Had a good session this morning before work. Thanks mate.