Boats

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
any of you guys into boats? id love to get my self a sailing yacht nothing amazing some of them cost SOO MUCH but a pretty decent one 35-40ft mayby even live in it

S

Sotiris

I've always thought of myself as a man of the sea. I have a little Laser Bianco that I sail in Greece between the island. Awesome fun. My dad also has two Proline sports fishing boats, 30 and 35 footers.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nice yeah i love the sea when ever we go on holiday to spain or some thing me and my dad always walk around the harbors looking at the boats hes more into the big expensive luxury speed yachts one's but i like the sailing yachts i dunno why something spiritual about using the wind to move and being ably to go any were with out having to buy fuel and stuff

S

Sotiris

Gary you've just said what I feel a lot of the time. My dad loves his gas guzzlers, I hate seeing all that fuel dumped into the sea. There's nothing like having the wind in your sail, no sound but what nature provides.....sigh.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I also love the sea ive just got back of a cruise like 4 weeks ago, i love the sea *text deleted*, i went malta, gib, and loads. I have pics and ill put them up, saw a few warships english and others, also we went istanbul (Turkey) 1st time our ship went in there ( Navigator of the seas, royal carribean). On the way out it was dark and crew where on pirate stations with warships following us *text deleted*, my sister was scared, ill try put pics up.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Gary you've just said what I feel a lot of the time. My dad loves his gas guzzlers, I hate seeing all that fuel dumped into the sea. There's nothing like having the wind in your sail, no sound but what nature provides.....sigh.

Yeah i think when im a bit older and can afford one im going to definitely buy one obviously they do cost alot but i was also thinking of a smaller yacht that you could go on week long holidays and stuff be good to sail around the uk or hop over to France

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my dads got a boat non of these silly wind contraptions :saythat: a speed boat! its awesome we do water sports like sking and doughnuting its gr8
chrz stewie

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
tss speed boats like the one im thinking you have are ok on day outs to the beach doing water sports but im not massively into that we used to have a pretty powerful jetskii its was good fun but i dunno i like to sail! harness the winds and ride the waves!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
supose with sailing boats u dont have to worry bout runnig out of fuel etc like wat we have done once:embarrest: but wit sailing boats u cud sail to like france in summer or sumfing like that:sailor: mt god farther sailed most of the world in the clipper yaught race so thats pretty kl
chrz stewie

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Most sailing yachts have a engine aswell *text deleted*, so u should not be stuck if its summer and no wind.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I crew for a 40 ft swan yacht at Burnham on sea not too far from you mate maybe we can arrange somethin if u can get down there:wacko:

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah nice one *text deleted* erm u no st lawerance bay? well thats were we go on R black water.
stewie

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
i hate boats and i always get sea sick, and i hate the sea too!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
aw river black water thats were i used to jetskii id love to live on that island in the middles looks awesome with he bug house on in the summer when its nice a sunny it looks really good we would go over there to the beach on the east of the island and do water sports and stuff the water seems alot warmer around there island for some reason i have a caravan at stepple bay

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i hate boats and i always get sea sick, and i hate the sea too!

well i see you have not found your sea legs yet! dont worry im sure when your in the marines heading to shore on raiding boats your find them!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah quality *text deleted*! erm yeah that house is rehab and amy winehouse went there when she was admitted. bet none of u all knew that did u?
stewie

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
nar *text deleted* i just thought some rich guy lived there or something *text deleted* but it is really nice

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i no also was roumered that posh n becks was *text deleted* buy that but dont think that it was true *text deleted* u could more *text deleted* boat on the island n plus pappirazzi could spy on them etc
stewie