Body mass and protein shakes

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads, I'm trying to gain to weight, doing OK so far but I just need a little extra help I reckon
Could someone advise me on what sort of protein supplement I'd be best off getting? I'm trying to gain about 6-10kg, I'm 60kg at the moment.
I'm currently on myprotein.com, anyone find this the best site, I've heard loads of people raving about it, my mate says the best thing to get is Hemp, with it having perfect protein and all that.
P.S I'm on a budget haha

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads, I'm trying to gain to weight, doing OK so far but I just need a little extra help I reckon
Could someone advise me on what sort of protein supplement I'd be best off getting? I'm trying to gain about 6-10kg, I'm 60kg at the moment.
I'm currently on myprotein.com, anyone find this the best site, I've heard loads of people raving about it, my mate says the best thing to get is Hemp, with it having perfect protein and all that.
P.S I'm on a budget haha
Please refer to the Diet and Training Methods section of the forum.

There have been many excellent threads recently on diet and nutrition and all of the info that is needed can be found there, just requires a little reading.

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
As VTomasi says, it'd be best to have a browse. As a general pointer though, I'd recommend getting Mass Gainer instead of whey protein for someone in your situation. It's essentially just whey protein with extra carbs and calories in it, costs roughly the same and packs on weight rapidly.