Booked the PJFT

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
Got my PJFT tomorrow at 3!! Cant wait bring the little b@st@rd on!! *text deleted* be one step closer to RT!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Fair play,
looks like the application process hasn't took you long,
should be on your way to RT soon mate,
what times have you been getting on your practice runs?

Joe

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck fella, ive got mine on wednesday cant wait either, like you siad one step closer. just remember to smash it, even if you start of easy but just hammer the *text deleted**text deleted* out of the treadmill for the last 3 - 4 mins. 4 mins of pain = *text deleted**text deleted* hot time

J

Jason_A

Best of luck mate! Hopefully, I'll be going through it all soon...! :)

Just go for it, remember, pain will eventually subside hehe.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
All the best mate!, You will soon have the green beret on your head faster than you know it!, Be confident and give it your all and fingers crossed you will pass with flying colors!.. Just remember there is still along way to go before you can earn the green beret but it will all be worth while when you can say "Im A Royal Marine!".. Imagine the feeling!.. So tomorrow when it gets hard just think that its one step closer to that beret!..

All the best mate!.
Sam

M

MTW

cheers bud, all the *text deleted**text deleted*ty stuff out the way finaly *text deleted*

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
Fair play,
looks like the application process hasn't took you long,
should be on your way to RT soon mate,
what times have you been getting on your practice runs?

Joe
Practised it yesterday mate and got 9 minutes

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Got my PJFT tomorrow at 3!! Cant wait bring the little b@st@rd on!! *text deleted* be one step closer to RT!
Bloody hell, you got Petty officer S*text deleted**text deleted* as well? He took bloody years to get my stuff through Medical --------> PJFT = 1/2months *text deleted*.

0.01%

Reaction score
Way I understood was that on the PJFT a pass really is a pass and it does not matter one little bit what time you do it in. Could run it in sub 8 minutes or 9.59 and it will count for the same. Bird at the gym that signed mine off told me how some lad came in the week before and slipped off with 90 second left as he whacked it up to the max and messed up. I ran it in 9:40, wasn't risking cocking it up! *text deleted*

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its true a pass is a pass but some careers advisers will prefer a sub 9.30 time before putting you forward for a PRMC. If you scrap through the PJFT chances are you will scrap through a PRMC.

As with anything when it comes to the Royal Marines you should give it your absolute best at all times whether it is during PJFT, PRMC or RT.