Boots opticians corporate Eyecare scheme

Marvin225

Reaction score
I have no idea on how to fill the boots opticians eyecare scheme form. Please what should I do? I am in the part where I need to fill and submit some medical form before I get the phone call.

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea on how to fill the boots opticians eyecare scheme form. Please what should I do? I am in the part where I need to fill and submit some medical form before I get the phone call.
Have you been given the form by the AFCO?

CommonMom

Reaction score
Are you an overseas/Commonwealth applicant?

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Tried to edit my post but the 10 minute timer beat me.

Usually, when applying from the UK, you take it to a Boots Opticians and they conduct an eye exam and fill in the form, which you send back to the AFCO.

If you're outside the UK, you may have to go to a reputable opticians and have an eye test done, with the optician filling in the form. I'd recommend contacting the AFCO to confirm and ask for direction.

Marvin225

Reaction score

Usually, when applying from the UK, you take it to a Boots Opticians and they conduct an eye exam and fill in the form, which you send back to the AFCO.

If you're outside the UK, you may have to go to a reputable opticians and have an eye test done, with the optician filling in the form. I'd recommend contacting the AFCO to confirm and ask for direction.
Okay I will try to contact the AFCO

Claddagh

Reaction score
You will have to go to an optician to get it completed. Make sure it is a decent optician who can complete it correctly. My son had it done twice at home and both were incorrect. Eventually had it done in the UK

Marvin225

Reaction score
You will have to go to an optician to get it completed. Make sure it is a decent optician who can complete it correctly. My son had it done twice at home and both were incorrect. Eventually had it done in the UK
Okay. Thank you very much for your response.

Omega

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

Things have clearly changed since you last applied.

Page two of the Medical Questionnaire refers as I understand it.