Boyfriend Due to start training next week

Lish

Reaction score
Hello,

my boyfriend is due to start his training next week and I’m just wondering if I can be added into relevant forums to find people in the same boat as me. I’m quite nervous him starting but I’m highly interested on what times and dates he can come home and what his training will be like and if and when he can talk to me. We’ve agreed we’ve wanted to keep our relationship but I need to know what other people think.
I red lots of rumours about ladies in Devon but I doubt this is an issue but I’d like to know what the lads get up to

Chelonian

Reaction score
my boyfriend is due to start his training next week and I’m just wondering if I can be added into relevant forums to find people in the same boat as me.
I've added you to the Parent & Partner sub-forum so you should now be able to see it. Plenty of support and advice there.

I too have read rumours about ladies in Devon. Sixty years on I am still trying to find one who meets my needs.
Don't worry about it; your BF will probably be too exhausted to even think about his social life. :)