Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

Breaking News - London Bridge gunfire

Discussion in 'Military News and Clips' started by Ninja_Stoker, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

2. 03092014

03092014 Royal Marines Commando

It's ok because in a couple of weeks Mr Corbyn will sit down and ask these terrorists nicely if they can stop all these attacks and maybe join in with some diversity festivals or something.

That's when its confirmed as a terrorist attack of course because we can't jump to conclusions until Twitter tells us otherwise...

• Like Like x 4
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 2
  3. glos94

glos94 Well-Known Member

But we all held hands and had a concert, how could they possibly attack?

• Like Like x 2
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  4. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

Lone wolves strike again

• Like Like x 3
  5. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I thought the Facebook filters alone would cut it :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  6. glos94

glos94 Well-Known Member

A pack of lone wolves! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

I love the BBC, they just showed some cops telling people what to do in no uncertain terms. The BBC felt the need to apologise to viewers for the bad language of the Police -banghead-

12:20 in the morning, terrorists doing their thing, number of people dead and the BBC think a few swear words are offensive.

Doomed I tell thee

• Like Like x 4
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 3
  8. OldmanL

OldmanL Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    What hubris our government has shown for this to be so bad.

9. Grimey Arches

Grimey Arches Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    Another night where a parent, child or sibling won't be coming home, sad times that will only strive me and others to rid this world of those who choose to do us harm.

This feels like we are at war, time to make a stand.

RIP to those who have been caught up in tonight's attack.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Grimey Arches

Grimey Arches Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Although six innocent people are confirmed murdered, 48 injured, I cannot help but think the security service response was admirably swift and conclusive.

Within eight minutes of the first call, three bonehead terrorists were contained and then rendered dead - all of whom were wearing fake suicide vests.

• Like Like x 6
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 3
  12. Shadow Frog

Shadow Frog Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Unfortunately I have just come out of Training MD'd for an broken ankle. I hopefully can rejoin at the end of the year.

My point is I was caught up in what happened last night, I was in a pub and saw everything. Wasn't trying to be a hero but after seeing what was going on I got everyone into the pub and locked the pub up and got everyone down into the police come. Didn't take any chances we didn't know if they had assault rifles or not. About 8 / 10 min later we heard shots.

Very surreal.

This country needs to put their foot down on this *text deleted* and sort it out.

• Like Like x 19
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  13. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

That's plain bad luck. Hopefully you'll soon be back up to speed.

Meanwhile, well done for the sound drills last night. Top bloke.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ballista

Ballista Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Don't worry, some nasty right winger will say something a bit beyond the pale on twitter and then we can be angry at them instead.

But on a more serious note there is practical things we can do that don't involve massive reductions in civil liberties or erecting internment camps: Vetting by MI5 of anyone who makes an overseas trip to areas of terrorist activity without a good reason, the revoking of citizenship of those with proven links to terrorists and a ban on all foreign funding of mosques without the explicit permission of the home office.

15. Ballista

Ballista Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Come to think of it, the first thing on that list probably happens already.

16. DutyWretch

DutyWretch Royal Marines Commando

I'm seriously *text deleted*ing triggered by last nights events.

I used to be a reasonably level headed bloke, but I'm at the point of being disgusted by this routine:

1: Unprovoked murder of innocents by the religion of peace

2: Politicians condemn brutal attack

3: celebrity and public figures tweet condolences/ vague comments about not letting 'them' win

4: We cancel various celebratory occasions, Sporting events, election campaigning etc etc (see 2.)

5: A (presumably preselected) imam from a mosque walks visits scene a claims to be disgusted by events. #Not all Muslims

6: A few days later we all go back to normal and await the next mass murder.

And begin the cycle again.

How about we start locking the doors of Mosques that consistently produce these kinds of psychopaths , and are well known for the particular brand of death cult that they clearly peddle.

How about we start calling these things out for exactly what they are; the 'teachings' of Islam.

I know a few Muslim lads, and they're generally good fellas, but even they admit they're essentially apostates as they don't ridgidly follow Islamic practice.

No amount of hash tagging or tolerance is ever going to change the fact that Islam in any strain is geometrically opposed western values to the letter.

Sort it out UK gov. Your primary function is to protect your citizens.

Thank god Corbyn isn't at the helm. Yet.

I fear it's going to end in a blood bath.

And that day cometh soon...

• Like Like x 6
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 2
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  17. DutyWretch

Solid drills fella.

About the only thing in our favour is the lack of availability of firearms.

Last night could've been Paris x10

Also big shout to the old bill for dropping them so quickly, and not winging them, like they did after Lee Rigbys murder.

It boils my piss that those James Blunts are loafing in cushy cells.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ballista

Ballista Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Douglas Murray said (paraphrasing) "Less Islam = less terrorism" on the Daily Politics the other week and he was absolutely right. But obviously people deliberately misinterpret this in order to claim he was supporting ethnic cleansing which is ridiculous. Islam in Britain needs to become more secular and we need to be a lot more selective over who we let in. Trump's "Muslim ban" was nothing of the sort, it was a travel ban on people coming from terrorist producing countries, which seems entirely wise to me.

• Like Like x 3
  19. DutyWretch

At this point I'm open to any suggestions, no matter how extreme, to combat the problem.

I mean, how many terror attacks do the countries with few if any muslim citizens endure?

And I cringe at the 'foreign policy' line that people bandy around, as if this justifies killing boys and girls on a night out.

God forbid Murray actually states the *text deleted*ing obvious/fact

We are essentially bent over with our pants round our ankles at the moment, due to liberal outrage that borders on either mental illness or criminal stupidity.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Ballista

Ballista Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Yup, there's been interviews with ISIS members where they've explicitly said that the reason they attack us is because we don't follow Islam, drone strikes and bombing is not their prime motivator. Why don't we listen to what they say rather than make excuses for them?

And it was telling after the Manchester attack that the main focus of outrage on Twitter was Katie Hopkins writing a stupid tweet, it's a great displacement activity that lets people feel good about themselves.