Bristol area

TingaVane

Reaction score
If any one in the Bristol area is interested to meet up over the coming months and over winter time.
Looking for a training partner and anyone who is up for a bit of hiking, wild swimming, map reading and anything else that will get us ready.

I have a car and willing to drive further out for some better hikes and maybe check in and around the Devon area.

Let me know :)

codislife

Reaction score
If any one in the Bristol area is interested to meet up over the coming months and over winter time.
Looking for a training partner and anyone who is up for a bit of hiking, wild swimming, map reading and anything else that will get us ready.

I have a car and willing to drive further out for some better hikes and maybe check in and around the Devon area.

Let me know :)
Will be moving back to the briz area in November. Pretty happy to do this, would be good

Corona

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Currently living quite close to Bristol, would be happy to join in.

TingaVane

Reaction score
Where do you live?
Thinking of going for a hike or two next week, getting some map reading done as well. There is another lad as well

Corona

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you live?
Thinking of going for a hike or two next week, getting some map reading done as well. There is another lad as well
sorry completely forgot to press send, in the Cheddar area but I've got a car so can drive near bristol