britains got talent (2)

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi

what did you guys think of the final,

loved signature that was a boss performance,

but fair play to george sampson, he deserved it!!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha start again, i recon Escarla should have won, i wont them in my bed.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Like i said in my prevoius post, I Prefer the early round were all the sh*te people are auditioning thats the only bit i like, Makes me laugh watching the stupid crap you see lool.. Dont like it when all the good people start coming on *text deleted*.. Bores me to be honest, But fair play to that little lad who won, Im sure he will go far! :applaus:..

Sam

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the kid who won was crap, I mean come on some kid waving his arms around and rolling on the floor is the best we can do?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the kid who won was crap, I mean come on some kid waving his arms around and rolling on the floor is the best we can do?
Agree with you there mate, Hes pretty talented but couldn't we get someone more talented im sure!, There were people in the competition who were more talented than him, Also how come they never pick a group??.. That other group who were dancing with them two fit birds were the best in the show i fort!..

Sam

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I thought escala was the best, that music is bloody sweet and there not half bad lookin

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I thought escala was the best, that music is bloody sweet and there not half bad lookin
hands off the blond one. she's mine *text deleted* =P