British Foreign Policy

Dan8696

Reaction score
As the tittle would suggest, I'm encountering some trouble finding foreign policy for areas around the world. I can get a lot of information from .gov sources but I'm worried it isn't enough information, I might be overthinking how much information I really need, I just don't want to be under prepared if that makes sense?

Sprint0205

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As the tittle would suggest, I'm encountering some trouble finding foreign policy for areas around the world. I can get a lot of information from .gov sources but I'm worried it isn't enough information, I might be overthinking how much information I really need, I just don't want to be under prepared if that makes sense?
The globe and Laurel magazine and the Royal Navy website are good sources to keep you up to date on what the corps is up to, operations and exercises etc.

Dan8696

Reaction score
I'm subscribed to the Globe & Laurel so I've got that information & I've gone through the RN website & the Navy Net forum too. It might just be me trying to be too prepared I guess, it just seems like I could have more where in fact I already have a lot.

But thank you all the same!