British Foreign Policy

Dan8696

Reaction score
As the tittle would suggest, I'm encountering some trouble finding foreign policy for areas around the world. I can get a lot of information from .gov sources but I'm worried it isn't enough information, I might be overthinking how much information I really need, I just don't want to be under prepared if that makes sense?

Sprint0205

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As the tittle would suggest, I'm encountering some trouble finding foreign policy for areas around the world. I can get a lot of information from .gov sources but I'm worried it isn't enough information, I might be overthinking how much information I really need, I just don't want to be under prepared if that makes sense?
The globe and Laurel magazine and the Royal Navy website are good sources to keep you up to date on what the corps is up to, operations and exercises etc.

Dan8696

Reaction score
I'm subscribed to the Globe & Laurel so I've got that information & I've gone through the RN website & the Navy Net forum too. It might just be me trying to be too prepared I guess, it just seems like I could have more where in fact I already have a lot.

But thank you all the same!

NO.SF&G

Reaction score
Some useful documents

Google ‘integrated review 2021’ or ‘maritime 2050’

AsdaOwn

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Also just keep up to date with current affairs mate via respected news sources. Have a read of the Royal Navy news on the official website. All they want in interview is for us to demonstrate we are motivated in keeping abreast of what is going on,

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
All they want in interview is for us to demonstrate we are motivated in keeping abreast of what is going on,
Unless hes applying as an Officer, in which case he needs to demonstrate a keen understanding of the UK's foreign policy, relationships with other nations and states, ongoing operations and the actual goal/objective of those operations, how future events may affect the nation's foreign policy and how current events may turn into situations that affect our nation's interests at home and abroad.

AsdaOwn

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Unless hes applying as an Officer, in which case he needs to demonstrate a keen understanding of the UK's foreign policy, relationships with other nations and states, ongoing operations and the actual goal/objective of those operations, how future events may affect the nation's foreign policy and how current events may turn into situations that affect our nation's interests at home and abroad.
Hey, I asked earlier but you missed it I think. You said earlier you are a medical student. So does this mean you are training to become a doctor?