British Reparations

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.britishreparations.org/

I just came over this website and I've read abit of it and watched the video they have, anyway I don't know if it's a joke or not, I think it's serious but it seems kinda ridiculous.

Just watch the vid on the site and then tell me what you think.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ha. maybe we should just get colonial again, we'll need the income to pay em off

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ha, it's gota be a joke? "Whoever smelt it dealt it..."

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
dunno man there are some severly wierd people out there...

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah agreed, but these guys are fools, too.

"These people are .... ... ... the Welsh, the Irish ... " Urrm, if I'm not mistaken, Wales and NI are in Britain? :rolleyes: Fools.

Just found this, too.

Bad Inventions. Machine guns, slums, prisons, child labor, bad hygiene, the Black Plague, concentration camps, you name it.
How the f' did we invent bad hygiene?

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I like how on the facts under bad inventions it says machine gun (from an American) it also looks like their trying to blame the Iraq war on Britain

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
British Empire has done very bad things in the past, but you can't live on the benefits and yet condemn the downside.

So in essence why is this chap even using a computer, it was the British that invented it. Why is this guy even speaking English?

The word Hypocrite comes to mind..

But I guess he's made a good few £'s from his stupid views and whilst people are willing to pay the idiots money, then there are always going to be idiots.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oh my this site made me laugh, first paragraph show's how wrong they are already:

"The Nazis had to pay off the Jews"

Germany paid off the reparations to the jewish people, not the nazis.. they were all in jail / dead / hung.

And if the industrial revolution was sooo terrible, why are these people using modern technology to seek money for things that didnt affect them personally?

Yea these people are completely retarded to be perfectly honest.
*text deleted**text deleted* 'em I say.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the site is genuine, but someone has already mentioned that the owner has written a book about this?!

Whether the site is real or not, far too many people out there have this warped idea of Britain being something that we should be ashamed of, oppressive, colonial, etc etc, and we should all hang our heads in shame, bend over backwards to apologize to some country who may have been affected by the Empire a long time ago.

It seems it is allways white British people who think this as well. A lot of Indians at my old school have older relatives who speak fondly of the british raj or whatever it was called in india.

I thought Blair apologizing and grovelling on our behalf about the slave trade was rediculous. Anyone agree/ disagree with that?

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with you briggfoot, sad as slavery was, the people now who's ancestors were slaves are living far better lives than they would have in their home countries, sad and weird way to view it but for the most part real.

Indians did enjoy british rule for the most part, made them a powerful nation and left the building blocks for their economic expansion. The british colonies wernt ravaged and left to the wolves, we made sure they were able to rule themselves - sadly some states have failed miserably and were once great and properous such as burma and rhodesia (oops i mean myanmar and zimbabwe).

Look at the youtube link, guy has a book etc, but he's a complete moron. They get someone with brains to actually destroy all his arguements anyway. Sadly not a joke - just another idiot that was born into the world.

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How imature am i? I just sent this C*ntbag an email saying to suck my C*ck you American dipsh*t, and also expressing my views that he sounds like Steven Hawking and how America are only there for us to laugh at.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahahah nice, I sent him an e-mail aswell except I just asked if the site was real and if he was delusional and then I wished him good luck because he'll need it because we'll never give him a penny

It made me feel good telling him that. Everyone should do it, it did feel nice letting him know he'll never get anything ever.

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but I can imagine loads of dumbass americans filling in the petition haha...I'm *text deleted* email him now .

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I could imagine anyone not English doing it to be honest, money for doing nothing at the end of the day

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
life is harsh people die thats life.... we wanted to be the best nation and we was we did what was needed to keep the british nation up there and to keep the british race alive other wise we would of been concored by another nation its aload of bolocks id slap tha guy so hard

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Okay this was good for a laugh. What a *text deleted**text deleted*! *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted* is just trying to make money from it. Some mug has made a payment on there.

Trying to condemn Britain for all of the worlds problems. A nation is not responsible for the crimes of its ancestors. While it can be argued the British Empire did some terrible things, this was not uncommon for other nations.

When he says about the genocide of British natives...*text deleted**text deleted* that. War at this time was common, when Europe was fragmented into small kingdoms unification was important.

The industrial revolution? *text deleted**text deleted* that. When he says 'our lives'. The people that suffered from the industrial revolution where British in Britain, people exploited by the rich. If other countries want to subject their people to forced labour it is hardly our fault...

Slavery is not the sole invention of Britain. Slavery has been the bedrock of many ancient civilisations long before Britain emerged as a great state. Empires like Rome, Egypt, Greece relied on it. It is not the inventor who is at fault it is the person who wields it.

Britain invented the black plague and bad hygiene? *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted* head. The black plague came to England from continental Europe.

You think we are *text deleted* cough up 58 trillion dollars? He's off his rocker.

Rant over.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I reckon we should file a law suit and try and get some reparations money out of HIM!

I mean, if HE had been born a few hundred years ago, and had protested hard enough at the time, he could have put a stop to all the bad things that were going on.
It's all HIS fault!

(A barmy agument, but thats how he seems to be thinking?!)