Broken arm

Afro-Man

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Broke my arm saturday looking for some advice,
When fixed did you's find it all okay for the fitness and loss of mobility or anything? Bored out my mind worrying!!
Thanks for any advice giving.

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Broke my arm saturday looking for some advice,
When fixed did you's find it all okay for the fitness and loss of mobility or anything? Bored out my mind worrying!!
Thanks for any advice giving.

Well I broke my wrist a while back, once it was healed it was fine and has pretty much been fine since. It is the same as the other wrist or if not stronger. I wouldn't worry it should be fine.

Fenix13

Reaction score
Unlucky mate sorry to hear about your arm i'm from Glasgow myself so I know how you feel, you've always got to keep your eye's peeled it's a nightmare sometimes but the scumbag ned's will no doubt get what they deserve one day chin up mate!

Afro-Man

Reaction score
Unlucky mate sorry to hear about your arm i'm from Glasgow myself so I know how you feel, you've always got to keep your eye's peeled it's a nightmare sometimes but the scumbag ned's will no doubt get what they deserve one day chin up mate!

Thanks mate, where abouts in Glasgow you from?
Am in the pollok area, yeah that's what am hoping for that these guys get what's coming to them!!

Fenix13

Reaction score
Im from Tollcross mate you know it? Yeah I know your area a bit mate, how's your arm is it healing ok?

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ah I remember them well, thankful I've moved to the boonies. Hope you heal up well mate, I seem to be finding a lot of guys joining in Glasgow.

Geek

Afro-Man

Reaction score
Hey sorry it's taking me ages to post back a broke my laptop :cry:

A kinda know your area but thats just getting busses through it to get to my family,
Yeah its healing good i've had the cast off or a couple off weeks and hopefully going back for physio next week so hopefully that will loosen the stiffness in my wrist :bigsmile:

Im from Tollcross mate you know it? Yeah I know your area a bit mate, how's your arm is it healing ok?

How many people you found joining TheGeek?
Should try get people together for a training session sometime, Get the chance to meet like minded people in glasgow steady the usaul people that make me want to leave glasgow.