broken bones

w2b

Reaction score
i was wondering what the chances of me not passing a medical is i have had a broken ankel and broken leg but the both of them have heal fine and i can do the fitness test i have got me rt in 2 weeks and i know the medical is just after

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The rough rule of thumb is you need to be 12 month clear of treatment. Pins & plates can be an issue.

w2b

Reaction score
The rough rule of thumb is you need to be 12 month clear of treatment. Pins & plates can be an issue.

i did not get surgery on any of them so no pins or plates it it was almost 3 year ago

Bean97

Reaction score
Hijacking this thread - 12 months clear of treatment, does treatment mean surgery ? I broke my wrist back in January and am hoping to get 2019 batch.

Didn't have surgery and wrist has healed fine. Do you think Capita will be weird about it @Ninja_Stoker ?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hijacking this thread - 12 months clear of treatment, does treatment mean surgery ? I broke my wrist back in January and am hoping to get 2019 batch.

Didn't have surgery and wrist has healed fine. Do you think Capita will be weird about it @Ninja_Stoker ?
On the face of it, it does not sound like a show-stopper for the 2019 YO entry unless there were complications or restrictions, post recovery.