broken collar bone

wolv911

Reaction score
4 months ago i broke my collar bone which was anoying as i was in the middle of my application for the army n did it 2 days befor litchfield :( and gt diffuerd for 1 yr (next march) im betta then ever now and im none stop training and *text deleted* been thinkin if im gnna join the milerty whynot do it properly and join the royal marines i am dead set on signing up asap but woundering if my injury will ruin my chances, as i said im fitter thn i was befor i broke it....o another thing is i had an opperation on it to keep it straight dnuo if tht changes things *text deleted* ty for any response and im new to this website so go easy on me *text deleted* and sorry for my spelling :P :kult:

chris1988

Reaction score
alrite mate, just a question is pined?, wired? or has a disc???

if you have id be a bit worried because they really harsh about that sorta thing, i broke both arms n looked a bit shocked but told em i dont have any of the above they sed thats fine.

so have you got a pin or anythin?

chris

wolv911

Reaction score
i had a figuer of 8 band put on it but it hasnt gt a pin or nefin in why will tht stop me?

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Try not to use text type for a start, admins and most don't like it.

But if you are still fit and able and it doesn't effect you then there shouldn't be a problem.

I broke my collar bone a couple of years ago, got 6 weeks off paid however, but its a right pain in the arse, didnt have any operation or plates etc but you can feel the difference in left and right collar quite clearly, plus if you look at me straight on shirtless you can see the difference in collar shape, big bump on my left.
Doesnt effect me however in any exercise and doesnt bother me in anyway, i could only see it being a problem if it stopped you from doing anything or it hurt in anyway. The only real way to know is when you go to sign up/speaking to you afco?