Bungee jumping

S

stokey_14

Anyone here ever done one? Going to be doing one on holiday this year, lads holiday in Ayia Napa but there is a jump on ?Nissi? beach that we all fancy having a go of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwPfdBhocE

My views may change when I get there and see it but I?ve always fancied a go of one and on video it doesn?t look bad at all.

Should be a laugh.

Stokey

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here ever done one? Going to be doing one on holiday this year, lads holiday in Ayia Napa but there is a jump on ?Nissi? beach that we all fancy having a go of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwPfdBhocE

My views may change when I get there and see it but I?ve always fancied a go of one and on video it doesn?t look bad at all.

Should be a laugh.

Stokey
As long as the rope doesn't snap and you fall into a crocodile infested river with your feet bound, only to narrowly escapy death.

Haha, as happened to a girl recently and video went viral.

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Used to li in Cyprus for 3 years! Always down nissi beach, it's the best place on the world, get to senior froggies and there's wet t-shirt competitions and drinking games!!
My mate did the bungee, it's off like a little cage on the end of a crane.
About 50 euro a jump, but you get a napa bungee tee free.
Oh and it's free I'd you do it naked, if your a girl.
^ which sucks and doesn't suck at the same time.

slayer9989

Reaction score
*text deleted* done the world highest bridge bunngy in south africa when i was 16 and well........abslotly *text deleted**text deleted* myself 200 odd meaters of bungy then about another 100 meaters of open space

worst thing was the bunggy caches you pretty soon but then it has to streach at which point your going IM GOING TO DIE!

but then it catches you and belive me every thing else goes away and it is the best feeling ever just bouncing around :D

and little tip if you do it DONT flap your arms trying to fly when you jump you look like a total tard :/ :fly:

but hope you do it *text deleted* best thing ever :bigsmile:

http://www.faceadrenalin.com/aboutus.asp

thats the one i did

my bad if the facts arnt right :S

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You'll never catch me doing a bungee jump. Don't trust the things one bit. I especially don't trust them with my life! That said, I have been wing walking before so what the hell. But if you do it, I request you post a photo on here of your face as you're falling :biggrin:

S

stokey_14

You'll never catch me doing a bungee jump. Don't trust the things one bit. I especially don't trust them with my life! That said, I have been wing walking before so what the hell. But if you do it, I request you post a photo on here of your face as you're falling :biggrin:

They can (as seen in the first post) film it for you so I might just do pay extra for that.

You get a free beer afterward apparently so there? no chance of me refusing to jump haha

Stokey

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You get a free beer afterward apparently so there? no chance of me refusing to jump haha

Stokey
My mate was *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* it so he got his beer for courage beforehand hah