Burn calories without thinking!

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
* 47 minutes of light office work: They say you’ll spend 100 calories doing this, because if you didn’t read the magazine, you wouldn’t have moved at all and would have wasted the chance to burn that extra 100 with light work!
* 35 minutes of self-grooming: This needs to be written in a magazine because you wouldn’t spend enough time doing your hair if they didn’t mention it. 100 calories.
* 1 hour of passionate kissing: I like this one. But you will either rip a tongue muscle or move far beyond kissing before an hour is up. 180 calories.
* 1 hour fixing your car: Just like we always say: if ain’t broken, fix it anyways. 343 calories.
* 1 hour of playing cards: Mega fat burner, right here. No joke. 140 calories.
* 50 minutes of handwriting a letter to a friend: Again, writing notes to your best friend forever probably got placed in the wrong magazine. This one belongs in Pink Dumbbell Magazine. 100 calories.
* 30 minutes in the gym, 30 mintues jogging: These were put at the very end of the list. First try the make-out marathon, the half-hour of doing your hair, or writing a note to your best friend forever. If those don’t work, then give the gym a shot. 632 calories.

(These made me giggle, taken from www.worldfitnessnetwork.com)

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, yes Corporal my training routine is.. Do hair, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 50 sentances of love letter, 50 tricep dips, 50 more sentances with left hand, 5 pull ups..

I just realised this post should really be in Jollies Bar.. Hehe =P

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently you burn callories watching TV! haha

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, yes Corporal my training routine is.. Do hair, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 50 sentances of love letter, 50 tricep dips, 50 more sentances with left hand, 5 pull ups..

I just realised this post should really be in Jollies Bar.. Hehe =P

haha made me laigh, i could imagine one of my mates classed as a pretty boy who went into the marines saying this. and i always woundered why he had a high level of fitness.

the only thing they dont mention is that you can gain about 2 stone a year by sitting at a computer desk for 8 hours a day. shocking stuff.

well this is my new workout routine:

0500 wake, do hair 35 minutes, steady pace
0535 passionatly kiss girlfriend, 1hr interval, i.e. kiss, snog, eat face repeat
0635 fix unbroken car, 1hr steady pace
0800 - 1600, light office work (increase speed every hr) along with 1 hr of cards at break time
1626 50 minutes of love letter writting to best friend (left and right hand, spread out throughout day to prevent injury)
2000 bedy time to rest for next day

Aussie89

Reaction score
haha made me laigh, i could imagine one of my mates classed as a pretty boy who went into the marines saying this. and i always woundered why he had a high level of fitness.

the only thing they dont mention is that you can gain about 2 stone a year by sitting at a computer desk for 8 hours a day. shocking stuff.

well this is my new workout routine:

0500 wake, do hair 35 minutes, steady pace
0535 passionatly kiss girlfriend, 1hr interval, i.e. kiss, snog, eat face repeat
0635 fix unbroken car, 1hr steady pace
0800 - 1600, light office work (increase speed every hr) along with 1 hr of cards at break time
1626 50 minutes of love letter writting to best friend (left and right hand, spread out throughout day to prevent injury)
2000 bedy time to rest for next day

haha good call

New Threads