Buying some new MMA shorts need peoples opinion ?

Hobnob

Reaction score
I've got a pair of SPRAWL shorts and they're great. Haven't let me down, good range of motion when sparring and they've got good durability.

Davies96

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cheers i'll check them out now, RDX have some amazing products and amazing prices, speedball + MMA gloves, rope some other stuff ?23.00!

Davies96

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Pendo, none of them do just some shorts have rubbish sews I forgot the technical word, the linen on the inside thats it. its rubbish so they just itch agaisnt your leg, just looked at them RDX shorts as my mate orderd some and he said there nice for free movement.

Exzes

Reaction score
Naked roll mat boxing has no restricted movement.

Davies96

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
legend, might want to change it never know what mood the mod is in.

And why is this do they also do naked mat wrestling if so i'm signing up as soon as possible in order to get a piece of the action!

Mod edit: I'm actually a very happy go get them live life to the full jump off bridges swim with sharks run with lions kind of guy. Don't hate me.

-Myles-

Reaction score
Yo buddy, check out made4fighters.com
they got loads of stuff on there.

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I think Venum are the most popular ones for MMA. Most of the guys at my MMA Gym use them, although I use Evolution Fightwear ones and don't have any trouble with them. Pretty comfy and don't restrict movement.

ex killick

Ex-Matelot
Reaction score
Don't wear any. Woot woooo!

Red thong checking in.....

Adrift?

Davies96

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mod edit: I'm actually a very happy go get them live life to the full jump off bridges swim with sharks run with lions kind of guy. Don't hate me. [/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry :flushed:

Ren_Dundle10101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mark Kerr used to have some awesome "No Fear" ones with the eyes on his butt

Fedor Emelianenko used to wear some cool ones too, they were black with a 1 inch white trim on the legs and waist. I think they said "adrenaline" on the butt. I used to want them really bad when I were a young'un