Buying things for PRMC & RMT

brownie123

Reaction score
Ok im thinking abit further head but, what kind of things do you need to buy for PRMC and RMT?

Stuffs like Ironing board,iron, do you buy your own RM shirts and trousers,combats, PT Tops etc? how much £££ do you need?

Would just like a heads up so i can save some money up, dont want to look an idiot finishing PRMC going into RMT and having no money to buy gear *text deleted*, thanks all!:noob:

Tarod

Reaction score
There are a couple of sticky's on the subject that will probably help you out a lot mate just go to sticky's section

brownie123

Reaction score
thanks mate, didnt really look at any other threads ill take alook now thanks mate.

sooty795

Reaction score
hi ,

when i was in RT, everything was supplied for you (unifrom, pt kit, sleeping bags, etc etc loads of stuff), and you had to use it even down to the trainers, the idea is that people with lots of money can`t buy loads of great kit while others have to stick with bog standard issued stuff, the only things you need to buy are the smaller items for when your on exercise, i.e torch, batteries, waterproof bags, polish those sorts of things. oh and you`d need a iron and you can buy iron boards from the naffi.

just one on RM tshirts etc, my training team wouldn`t allow us to wear them until week 15 which is when you pass phase 1 ( all the basic stuff) each troops are different though.

sooty

New Threads