Cage Rage

Big T

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Eazy Lads
Was wondering if anyone does Cage Rage. So i can swop some story or all that *text deleted**text deleted* with someone.

Azza01

Reaction score
I assume you mean Mixed Martial Arts... Cage Rage is an organisation not the sport/art itself. But I have done a bit of kickboxing in the past and brazillian jiu jitsu as well, also went to a MMA camp in thailand for a month last sept to, was amazing...

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Eazy Lads
Was wondering if anyone does Cage Rage. So i can swop some story or all that *text deleted**text deleted* with someone.
Who you trying to kid?

Swop stories.......!! Man your probably the cage sweeper, oh mr cage man can i lick your feet. Dab your brow, suck your......oh wait mr cage man is that a ab muscle there.

I my self have actually done cage fighting, THUS THE AVITAR. And it comprimises your training for the royal marines. Way too risky, so to be blunt....go play with your self and make believe your cage fighting antics.

THIS IS A ROYAL MARINES PRMC WEB SITE, NOT A RUB MY EGO AND ILL RUB YOURS

JasonMc

Reaction score
BigT eh, wots that stand for big T W A T?

LAS920

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Big T, In my opinion, if you choose to respect it (which I sincerely doubt, as it takes a mental capacity far greater than that which you have displayed in your recent posts, to respect anything), however, In my opinion, you are sir, a *text deleted*.

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wow this lads getting raped for no reason. you lads are to sensitive jeez.

Nod 88

Reaction score
If anything he needs to be raped.

Sounds like he was touched by the 'bigger boys' at school, never really fitted in. One of those pupils who the 'strange' drama teacher took in to the prop cupboard for some one on one tuition. now is trying to prove him self to someone? I blame the parents!:thefinger:

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ahhh a chav is he? yummmy, no i havent seen any of his posts...he just seems such a nice fella :shakehands: