Call Of Duty 4-Xbox 360 Owners

jamesward

Reaction score
Since were all joining the best fightinig force the world has ever seen, why not join it on Call Of Duty 4 on xbox360. those who have the game and are on xbox live go to your clan tag and put (RMC). my gamertag is wuyi so add me and we'll kick ass against those god dam forgieners.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Dammit sold mine! Gold ran out and got 1000 gamerscore so couldnt be arsed with it anymore, good game though. Still have GTA4 to complete but bored of 360 at the moment.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
metal gear 2 classic, still looks good yet its well old.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i love GTA :P played it at my mates, need to get it for my 360 add me

XxDoUbLexTapPxX

my tag is already RMC

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeh i just like games i can jump into and out for a quick sesh, play my ds occasionally, and CS:Source every couple of days, then maybe company of heroes once a week, but nothing like i used to, which is a good thing for the social life and fitness side of things *text deleted*

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
My tag was already like that, only I thought it a bit more appropriate to have PRMC.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* nar im more of a computer gamer myself

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
joerussuk GET ME ADDED GUYS!..

Ill be on later if your up for a game, Ill also change my gamer tag, Cya on the battlefield lads!

Sam

J

Jason_A

I sold my xbox ages ago. However, my lil bro' has one...with cod 4. So, I'll be up for a game later.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah same man i used to play counter strike for 6 hours a day till i realised i was getting a belly and was more interested in shooting fake people instead of shooting my load into a *text deleted* on a friday night.

gave up online games after that *text deleted*.
*text deleted* so true. I lost a good few freinds for a while due to their insane addiction to WoW, and yeh im surprised i got through my GCSES with counter-strike..and college..and Uni! Crap im almost 23 so have been playing CS for about 8 years..thats depressing.
Games are good fun though, but like most things..moderation is the key, apart from training :cheesy:

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* so true. I lost a good few freinds for a while due to their insane addiction to WoW, and yeh im surprised i got through my GCSES with counter-strike..and college..and Uni! Crap im almost 23 so have been playing CS for about 8 years..thats depressing.
Games are good fun though, but like most things..moderation is the key, apart from training :cheesy:
hehe ye i used to play the old WoW but i never have time now its a good game but requires alot of time to play i only play wc3 and ccs because u can jsut go on and of and dont have to spend much time

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone up for a game in the next hour or so??, Ill be on for a few hours then ill be off training!.. Was up till 2am yesterday playing on this damn XBOX! haha.. There was 8 of us all from work playing was awesome!!

Sam

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well I went on last night but my Gold is out.

I'll get it when I next get paid, but I'm short of funds at the mo, as I'm having to buy a lot of kit for Yomp-Aviemore.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well I went on last night but my Gold is out.

I'll get it when I next get paid, but I'm short of funds at the mo, as I'm having to buy a lot of kit for Yomp-Aviemore.
:O i never knew u had to pay to play xbox

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If you have silver just buy a month gold for like 5 quid.

My SCART lead is currently bust so i am buying a new one soon.

Gamertag is: a flyinq dodo (Yes spelled with a q i am a fool i know)

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oh ya nabs, shoulda got it on pc!
I feel left out..