Calories in rt

Jolly1899

Reaction score
Just wondering In rt we all know cramming all them calories in is essential but I was thinkin when you go for your scran are you limited to a certain amount of food each sitting or can you keep *text deleted* back up for more during your breakfast/dinner/ tea .

Bit on the silly side but we all love our food lads

Louise

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Seem to remember some daft restrictions - you can have milk for your cereal but not to drink for example.

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just fill your plate up you wont have time for two trips

There's always time for 2 trips mate

Take your time I say, and when you're finally feeling full, ponder on back to your block, walking past your troop (with a bit of swagger) who are on the ground in front support place becuase of your late arrival, tell the Cpls to stick the kettle on ready for you when you get out of your leisurely shower, and then when your all dressed and ready with your cuppa at hand made by the CO, ask your training team what the crack is for the next detail

Life really isn't so bad down at CTC

Pingedsole

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much guys in Foundation went to the hotplate, got their food and immediately joined the queue to dump their plates due to lack of time, all the while cramming food in as quick as possible. I felt bad but it was quite funny.

Also believe that you cannot take milk back to the block for tea etc. Although my son said you can buy some for 50p which I guess is more expensive than the NAAFI to discourage exactly that.

blindman3004

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
typical breakfast for a marine...seconds anyone?