Can anyone please help this saffa????????

PHOTORYAN02

Reaction score
hi there.As I mentioned,Im a South African trying to enlist.
It hasnt been easy.I know the new UK immigration laws are making it tougher, but im not interested in immigrating. I was born in Africa, and one day Il come back here.

Im just bloody bored and need something more in my life, and I believe the Royal Marines will offer a life expierience that is second to none.

Is there anyone who can help me with ONE thing, is there anyone who can pass a Royal Marine Recruiters email address onto me please, as soon as possible?

Im not looking for the Royal Marine mail page, but a guy who makes it all happen....

Thanks

Ryan

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Your first point of contact should be London AFCO overseas desk, link below.

Try email: nr-london-ca3g@rncareers.mod.uk to check your eligibility and get things moving.

The very best of luck to you!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Bugger me if we south african's aint coming outta the woodwork for the armed forces hehe.

Righty lets get started, like Ninja said contact the London AFCO they will provide you with details towards your eligibility, but let me warn you the paperwork and restrictions about joining the Navy/Royal Marines is a swamp of red tape unfortunately and it takes a while to get through usually.

I have been through it all myself so i am happy to help out with any questions you may have.