Can i apply now or should I?

thompson

Reaction score
So i am applying as a South African citizen and i have heard the applications for commonwealth countries have been too full and with lock-down they were paused. Is it possible to apply now? Has anyone had any success recently as i just put my application in and got back the email stating i must email my recruiter information about my training withing 28 days, so at what stage would they tell me the applications are too full?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
So i am applying as a South African citizen and i have heard the applications for commonwealth countries have been too full and with lock-down they were paused. Is it possible to apply now? Has anyone had any success recently as i just put my application in and got back the email stating i must email my recruiter information about my training withing 28 days, so at what stage would they tell me the applications are too full?
I'd just advise you crack-on with your application now to see how far you can get. My guess is if you have the required minimum academics, that will possibly negate the recruit test, the interview and virtual fitness test can be conducted online.

I'm guessing, but the show-stopper could be the face to face medical but equally that could feasibly be conducted at CTC...but it would be a hell of a blow to complete everything, including Security Clearance, only to be knocked back at the medical, upon arrival in UK.

The more you can complete from overseas, the less there is to do in UK and mainstream recruitment for UK residents has continued unabated throughout lockdown, possibly things are moving again for overseas applicants - Keep us posted!

Good luck