can i ask in RT can you..........

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
use the gym at night?

now im not sayin this as to show off...im aware there is lots of pt...and how hard it is

but i actually like going down to the gym at nights and doin my weights...it chills me out...strange as it maybe its enjoyable...and i will miss it.

now as in any training you get next to *text deleted* ALL spare time...but some times you do get a spare 45 mins..providing you can get your *text deleted* done

in my army basic training i was able to use the gym quite regular...and to good effect.

but im just assuming that in RT you cant?

ive been told you can use the gym? but can any one confirm this.

cheers

marcus2007

Reaction score
Yes mate you can use it. As long as you've got permission i assume. But i know a lot of the boys go down there to practise on the ropes etc..

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
marcus2007 said:
Yes mate you can use it. As long as you've got permission i assume. But i know a lot of the boys go down there to practise on the ropes etc..

thats good...as rope work is one of the things i wanted to do a bit more off

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Like you guys said, very little time on a weedday to get down to the gym and you probably won't want to after one of the days work you get from them.

But at weekends you can use the gym and some often do, although swimming is a little off as they have like family days for the staff on site to bring down there families and teach the kids to swim etc. Plus you need to arrangte that with a PTi who will be on duty then.

Although you can't use the big gym (sports hall) you can use the smaller gym. Which has some half size ropes, only about 15ft up. But you can still get your technique sorted.

GW

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
GreyWing said:
Like you guys said, very little time on a weedday to get down to the gym and you probably won't want to after one of the days work you get from them.

But at weekends you can use the gym and some often do, although swimming is a little off as they have like family days for the staff on site to bring down there families and teach the kids to swim etc. Plus you need to arrangte that with a PTi who will be on duty then.

Although you can't use the big gym (sports hall) you can use the smaller gym. Which has some half size ropes, only about 15ft up. But you can still get your technique sorted.

GW

thats great..and pretty much what i expected.

cheers