Can you let me off please?

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The last few days I've felt so bad physically I just can't do anything without it being a struggle. Today I'm going boxing for the last time till after my PRMC date and tommorow it's my birthday. I'm going out later tonight for a meal with a couple of mates, maybe something like a pizza resturant after boxing and then tommorow I'm going into London.

Before I go into London tommorow I'm going to eat lots of food, including my birthday cake (not all of it) and at lunch I'll probably have a kebab and that with my mate. Then we'll head into London in the evening, maybe already a few beers down us and then when we do go into a club, we'll drink whiskey and that. I'm meeting a lot more friends in London so that's ok. Then after the night out maybe a McDonalds or something to soak all the booze up.

Then on Sunday my dad will come round and knowing him, he'll cook the best food ever and big portions to eat. No alcohol but good drinks to have. On Monday I think another 2 mates who can't see me this weekend want to go to Nando's, so that's not too bad. I'll tell them early afternoon because I'll want to go to BMF in the evening!

Anyway, starting Monday after the two days of rest, I'm going to absolutely beast myself! I'm worn down anyway, like 7 days of exercise without rest so I deserve this weekend :laugh:

Also I've got the cold again, probably because of being worn down!

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
By the way I'm not usually like this. I prefare to exercise and keep away from the dirty calories but I'm just scared that this weekend could dip my fitness which would be a big let down for myself!

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mate, don't panic. It's probably healthier to have a binge like this every once in a while, and keep your training normal than to never let yourself have something like this. Don't beast yourself because of some extra calories. Over a weekend, nothing physiologically will happen. If anything, having a huge amount of food and no exercise for only 2 days will be good for you, repairing any damage, boosting your immune system and so on. Don't get back to training thinking 'I need to work off what I took in', because you don't.

Let yourself have a break from the regimen you're normally on, as mentally, it'll help out. You've had a break, and then you can get back into the groove.

Don't think what you're doing is bad! Just make sure you keep taking in loads of water as well!

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, even over the last week I'm just getting hungry like every single hour! I think my body is trying to get into recovery mode but I've not really given it the chance to recover and thats why I get so hungry.

I think mentally, this weekend break will be better for me! I just hope it doesn't make me think, ahh I like the lazy fat food and booze life... but because my PRMC is so close I won't let it effect me that way!

New Threads