Can you live on camp?

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
after your 32 weeks, where do u go then? im sure i heard you can live with *text deleted* gf/wife/family on camp or summot like that...is that true?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Apologies for the delay in responding, I don't do text speak & had to get a ten year old to translate...

After training you normally get drafted to a Commando unit. You can live on the base & pay food & accommodation or if married you may apply for a married quarter (a civilian house on an estate, not a base) & move your wife (& children). You may also request to "live out" with your friends/partner in private rented accommodation if you can afford to.

Most guys live on the base initially then club-in to rent a place together, off the base.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i thought so, thanks for clearing that up for me...and apologies for the text language ... *text deleted*

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i thought so, thanks for clearing that up for me...and apologies for the text language ... *text deleted*

Back in your high spirit? *text deleted* from your other post, i guess you red *text deleted* own signuture.

Best of luke *text deleted*,
Luke

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i did *text deleted* yeah, theres nothin i want more

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Haha i just saw this, shows i do check my writing (NOT). I put best of luke, luke

I ment,

Best of LUCK
luke. *text deleted*