cant come quick enough

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone else feel that it cant come quick enough i get all psyced up and the remember how long its *text deleted* be , when i was in rt before and where i am now i just no how long and hard its *text deleted* be , ITS SO FRUSTRATING,:evil:

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You cant come quick enough? Try some decent hardcore p0rn mate.

Nah seriosuly, I know what you mean fella. What week did you make it up to last time in RT?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Was wondering what this thread was going to be about then. Was going to ask why it was a problem, most people are concerned of being the opposite!

I feel the same about rejoining, the whole process has taken a long time due to requesting lost documents and medical records. Its made worse at the minute because my job bores me out of my mind and I work with a lot of women who can be really bitchy.

Dont worry too much, the day will come!

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
oly week 5 but i was there and i cant believe i jacked it in for a stupid whore!!!!

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* know what u mean tho , i cant wait for PRMC to be passed, and can start RT...will be a gd feeling.

Must be more anoyin 4 u tho having already been there tho.

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its just getting past the prmc because one youve done that your there , back in the system and thats all that matters to me,
just remember they cant make you pregnant and they cant kill you so theres nothing to worry about

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i cant believe i jacked it in for a stupid whore!!!!
I know the feeling, I could have stayed in hunter instead of being medically discharged but made the choice to accept it on the basis I could go home to my missus, recover and rejoin. Ironically I binned her a couple of months after being discharged.

In many ways I am still glad I did get discharged, I am now in a much better position to complete training, I am older, wiser, fitter and single!

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
true i just turned 18 when i joined and also wondered if there was more to life and now i realise that there isnt , for me its the core or nothin im 21 now older more mature and more mentally strong, lets do it agen!:bud:

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ditto, even down to the same ages... you weren't in 914 were you? *text deleted*

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i was in 916 troop..

medically discharged aswel, cant wait to get back in. waiting for all the paper work to be requested or something *text deleted*, its taken nearly 4 *text deleted* weeks!! and was waiting bout a month and a half b4 that... any1 now how long its going to take?!

cheers

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Lost all attention for my job since getting PRMC date *text deleted*. I lounge around and do sweet *text deleted**text deleted* all praying that I'll get made redundant. Cant wait to get in and start living life.