Capita TMU response time

Steerie

Reaction score
So I was made TMU from my Triage call due to more information required from my GP.

My GP has completed and sent off the forms back to Capita about 2 weeks ago now.

Anyone else been through this and able to give me a sort of time frame please of how long it can take for Capita to receive and review the information provided from my GP?

mace

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If your GP has sent off the form, they have received it by now. It is a matter of processing them. Here is my timeline:
Capita received the letter from my GP on the 26th of January.
Capita emailed me on the 16th of February saying the paperwork review is on the 18th of February.
I received a call from my AFCO on the 19th of February that I passed the triage call.
I received an email from Capita on the 21st of February that I am booked in for F2F medical for the 8th of March.
I hope it helps, good luck with your application!

Steerie

Reaction score
I did speak to someone at Capita today who said that they still haven’t receive it/opened it yet which is bit annoying. I would of thought they have received by now or if they have, opened it.

Yeah that does help, appreciate it mate.
Thank you. All the best with your F2F medical!

mace

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I did speak to someone at Capita today who said that they still haven’t receive it/opened it yet which is bit annoying. I would of thought they have received by now or if they have, opened it.

Yeah that does help, appreciate it mate.
Thank you. All the best with your F2F medical!
They received it but not processed it yet. That was happening between the 26th of Jan and the 16th of Feb for me. So give it a good 2-3 weeks and it should be up for review. I know waiting is frustrating, I feel the same as I am super keen and ready to start RT but it’s what it is.

Steerie

Reaction score
Oh okay that’s fine then. I will do!
It is indeed and that is true, it is what it is. Nothing I can do but just be patient.
Can just take this time to prepare and work on myself more for the fitness test and RT.

Duality

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Before starting training, my son was made TMU in November 2019 (if I remember correctly), GP sent info back after an argument about who pays for it and when. Capita returned a decision of TMU pending further info as the GP who filled in paperwork hadn't filled in all the required info. It was January 2020 before it was all sorted out so between 2 and 3 months.