Car Accident :(

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not been my week at all, was on my way to my *text deleted* last night and i was on the east lancs (a580) when a car pulled out from a junction and went str8 into the 2nd lane about 10 feet from me...i was doin 60mph i had no chance.. went str8 into the back of him, seriously thought that was the end of me, as i hit him it was calm and peaceful and i did think i was gone, amazingly i have no injuries apart from a sore back and chest and if you seen the cars you would b shocked

i am so upset this has happend as that car meant everythin to me and as im waitin to book myself on the PRMC, and rli dont consider myself fit enough to go yet :( i just cant beleive this has happend

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
awww man sorry to hear it,i *text deleted* how you feel. i loved my car. shame to hear it mate. but chin up at least your ok.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sh1t the bed that sounds bad...

well at least you are ok, i would avoid PRMC till you are fully better, no point takin any risks ! you can always cancel if you still feel *text deleted* not ready ...

good luck hope everything is ok ! :biggrin:

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea sorry to hear about that mate, could have been a lot worse though mate so look on the bright side. I know how you feel aswell, I wrote my favourite car off.

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its not all bad, COMPENSATION!! cheerd me up wen i broke my collarbone when a mate drove head on into a bus at 50, £4500 happy :rally_drive:

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
police said im lucky to walk away from it, i cant rli train now for a week or so :( was suppose to be ringin my AFCO 2day to sort out a date