car crash!

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oo dear lads! wat a day! recently i bought myself a beautiful lil clio.. 05 plate... black, 3 door, 1.2... you guys know the deal!

and today i *text deleted**text deleted*ing flipped it onto its roof! wat an *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* life it! spun out on a roundabout...

lets not *text deleted**text deleted* about.. im no angel driver... and i wasnt driving like an samaritan.... it was raining.. i had jst finished work.. driving with some haste... went round a wet roundabout.. the back came out... mounted the roundabout... and fliped the car.. couldnt have been doing more than 30 tho... jst like driving on an icecube...

im devastated. i love my cars.. and she was a thing of beauty!

oo well.. tis a funny world... *text deleted* i went down the pub after to have a few drinks... and a mate of a mate told me hes selling his 1.6 golf sport... for 2K i will easy get 3K for my written off car! im feeling positive team!

life is a cruel and mysterious *text deleted**text deleted* aint it!

mike

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Unlucky, glad you seem to be unhurt!
Unsure that you were doing 30 though even going around a roundabout it is dubious! *text deleted*
Whereabouts in Ashford was it? You have mainly junctions and a god awful one way system there!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Unlucky mate, glad to hear you are ok.

Take a tip mate, get a silly little old banger of a diesel. Keep your cash in your pocket, I know you are not going to listen because I wouldn't have either.

But all I'll say is I have an old diesel clio van and it's much better and fun than any other car I have had, including some MR2 turbo's. You just fuel in and forget about it. You don't have to park it down the other end of the supermakret car park in case someone dents the doors.

Hey that's the sign of getting old though isn't it

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
atleast here to tell the tale, could of been much much worse. Glad to here you are ok bud.

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
exactly! you can replace cars! can't replace you!

P.s, get a proper car! I got two beasts on my drive, one is a 3 litre twin turbo! :rock:

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i know what its like *text deleted* ..i wrote a brand new focus off the other week, i was devastated but thankful im stil here

at the end of the day its just abit of metal, you can get a new one but you can get a new one of you

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
exactly! you can replace cars! can't replace you!

P.s, get a proper car! I got two beasts on my drive, one is a 3 litre twin turbo! :rock:

Would that be a supra?

*text deleted* not sure about the diesel bit but my mate has an old banger cost him £50 (another £250 to get through mot) which he bought 2 years ago and it is still going strong. He literally dumps it anywhere, whereas i like mentioned park miles from the supermarket entrance!

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, cheers for da concern.. i suppose it could have been a lot worse looking back at it... im still fine, not a scratch on me! but seriously, i really wasnt going too fast... it was a small little roundabout so i couldnt have been going that fast.. admittedly i wasnt driving like i would on my test, i do tend to drive with a certain haste.. but it really was down to awful traction.

ive been out this morning to look at her in the light... roof is a state... *text deleted* be a right off.. no doubt... but ive seen a 06 plate version of my car up for sale for 5,500.. so i will just get it to replace my lil baby! still a 1.2, tisnt a 3 litre beast like yours ben, but... insurance on that would be a killer... espec now ive just done my car in! *text deleted*!

hopefully this will all be a funny memory in 2 weeks time!

mike

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
be honest 30 mph.....*text deleted*, yea mate get a decent car, HONDA CIVIC !! its all good mate all limbs attachd, claiming will affect *text deleted* insurance *text deleted*

Knockton

Reaction score
My mate wrote his car off on saturday with us in it, steep hill, rain, sh1te brakes and a crap driver all ended up with us plowing into a wall.
two of the lads then went and played a full rugby match while still a bit shook up!

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
be honest 30 mph.....*text deleted*, yea mate get a decent car, HONDA CIVIC !! its all good mate all limbs attachd, claiming will affect *text deleted* insurance *text deleted*

Civic... naa Integra!

Wezzoo

Reaction score
Oofft sorry to hear that man :( least noone was hurt and all that .

Happened to me last year, I had a twin turbo 300zx (running at 400bhp!) and hit sum oil on a wet road and it spun into a building! Again i wasnt driving fast or bein a knob. i was devestated!! Not onli was the car busted but i had to pay for the damage to the building :)... it was a pretty spectacular crash tho haha

but like Ben-Wales said cars can be replaced :) i have my GT-R Skyline now woop!! (why settle for one turbo when u can hav 2 :D)

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
U *text deleted* get sum MINES and NISMO parts asap

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Next time check your tyre treads, or lower your car a wee bit :laugh:

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oofft sorry to hear that man :( least noone was hurt and all that .

Happened to me last year, I had a twin turbo 300zx (running at 400bhp!) and hit sum oil on a wet road and it spun into a building! Again i wasnt driving fast or bein a knob. i was devestated!! Not onli was the car busted but i had to pay for the damage to the building :)... it was a pretty spectacular crash tho haha

but like Ben-Wales said cars can be replaced :) i have my GT-R Skyline now woop!! (why settle for one turbo when u can hav 2 :D)

Bloody boy racers :laugh:

Humvee's are the best vehicals you'll see in Afghanistan, and they are owned by the yanks!

Wezzoo

Reaction score
Next time check your tyre treads, or lower your car a wee bit :laugh:

lolol tyres were fine mate... annnnd the car was lowered (had adjustable gas suspension)... nothin i cud do with a road covered in oil :embarrest:

Bloody boy racers :laugh:

Humvee's are the best vehicals you'll see in Afghanistan, and they are owned by the yanks!

lolol oii.. im not a boi racer ... honest :rally_drive:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Duke of Edinburgh Car Crash Military News and Clips 8
S Car crash/ physio General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 6
J Car crash Jollies Bar 8