Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Featured Careers Information Presentations

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by Ninja_Stoker, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

[​IMG]

For those considering joining the Royal Navy and Royal Marines, your local AFCO will be conducting Careers Information Presentations for those wishing to find out more and get the answers to your questions and queries.

To book yourself on a presentation, just follow the link and search "Careers Information Presentation" local to you: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/

You just enter you name and email address to register and book yourself in at a date that suits you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. A350-800

A350-800 Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    This is a great idea for them to put on information evenings,
    I am sorry I am not sure if it is just me being a bit thick but I can't seem to book using that eventbrite website thing, it says I need a passcode to book the Taunton one which is confusing
    I might just ring the Taunton Afco on Tuesday to book over the phone

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Weirdly, I couldn't see one in Taunton, the nearest seemed to be Bristol. Possibly the search function uses your phone gps location and it confuses the results.

A phone call to the AFCO should remedy the booking, but be sure to tell there were issues - if you were having snags, so are others.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A350-800

A350-800 Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Thankyou :)

5. A350-800

A350-800 Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    They kindly booked me on over the phone at the taunton AFCO,
    The taunton ones are on the 5th of June and 3rd of July