CELEBS

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
celebs. ok so some are fit (females) :D but have you seen how much they get its stupid! right i was on the PRMC website, well it was bout 30mins ago from now the programme i mean't sorry. it was how much some people have earned, and well done to them but, some people got £300,000 to go and turn up at a party i mean. Wahh??? some have it way to easy.

really puts into perspective my wages of my part time job possibly £30 a week.

so what are your thoughts?

Cheers CJ.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its stupid the amount they get you don't need that much dough, i mean i could understand if they where going to be a cripple soon or summet that puts them out of there job.
Maybe if if the singers and footballers din't get paid so much we would not have so many of them :*text deleted*:

NicholasSkamballis

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that programme and in my opinion they get ridiculous amounts of money like you said J $300,000 for going to a party! It is a bit much. Where I used to work, I was earning about £100 a week and I thought that was enough however when you hear about a 16 year old actor that forks out 12million dollars on different homes it does sometimes make me angry! (WHY NEED SEVERAL HOMES ON THE SAME STREET :|) To be fair they've had to make there name in their businesses and they've got the money to do what they want when they want, but what about the rest of us that work just as hard or harder to make ends meat....