Chances of making 2012 YO intake?

jraschen

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question I hope someone may be able to answer. Currently I am aiming for the 2012 YO intake, and have POC booked for June 11-13 - Is this too late to give me a realistic chance of completing AIB in time, before the final batch is decided? (All going to plan of course!) If not, do you receive feedback following AIB on how strong a pass you have achieved, to give some indication of your chances of making a subsequent batch?

Cheers

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question I hope someone may be able to answer. Currently I am aiming for the 2012 YO intake, and have POC booked for June 11-13 - Is this too late to give me a realistic chance of completing AIB in time, before the final batch is decided? (All going to plan of course!) If not, do you receive feedback following AIB on how strong a pass you have achieved, to give some indication of your chances of making a subsequent batch?

Cheers
You will have adequate time for AIB, providing a pass at POC.

They give you a very vague indication of your chances, unless you get a particularly strong score, in which case you have a 'likely chance of selection and should prepare as such'.

jraschen

Reaction score
Thanks, bit of a long shot but you don't happen to know when the final AIB is held before the cut-off for that year's applicants? I'm guessing towards the end of June?