Charity Cycle

randallchris

Reaction score
Hello lads

A friend and I are going to cycle from Bedfordshire to Bergen in Norway, we will be cycling through these following countries; England, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, a total distance of 1500 miles.

We are going to set off on the 9th of July, we are aiming for it to take us 28 days. We will be camping along the way and cooking for ourselves. All of our kit, including clothing, tent, food, cooker, repair kit, and spares will be carried with us on our bikes.

We are both in out last year of school, and are hoping to apply for Direct Entry for Officers upon our return, our aim is to raise at least ?1000 for the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, we both know members serving and training in the RM and so we thought it would be good to show our support for this amazing charity, and what it does. As we realise that it could be helping us one day, and possibly our friends.

We have set up a 'Just Giving' page and we have already raised almost half our desired aim in only 10 days, if any of you guys would like to show your support then you can visit our page:
http://www.justgiving.com/Tusting-Randall
Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Randallchris

suej44

Reaction score
needed marine for charity event

How likely is it that my friend would be able to borrow a marine for a charity event?

My friend lives in Cirencester Gloucestershire.

Suej44