chatting up the females

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alrght laddsss, theres this girl and shes proper fit, how can i chat her up without her thinking im a total freeeeaakk i mean up not :D just shes quite popular and i dont wana blow it, i added her on msn and i dont really know what to say because i dont know her *text deleted*! Bail me out guys!!

Cheers

Uncle blocky

big oshea

Reaction score
my advice wid be nice to her and stuff just say nice stuff *text deleted*

marlin monroe said u could make a lassie do anything if u made her laugh

so be funny mate *text deleted*

h8br33d

Reaction score
i fully agree with being funny, haha my advice would be if shes popular then shes going to want someone who is "just as" no harm in talking yourself up although watch the cockyness

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Forget that,................tried and tested way is to have a small amount of bravdo and a small amount of charm.

My favourite one is ..... "look dear im going to be blunt, could i possibly land my chinook in your garden" It always gets a smile....once they have the smile its all on. *text deleted* bedded a few this way.

Dont try and be some one your not! Women can see straight through you...

....dont get pissed up before hand too.

My mates will never let me forget the time i worked on a total stunner, and i mean hot! She was nearly in the bag.....untill i came out with this classic in my drunken state....."so do you do anal?" It was game over from there.

You win some you lose some.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Forget that,................tried and tested way is to have a small amount of bravdo and a small amount of charm.
Wow thats a nice way to put it actually i was *text deleted* say be a little cocky and funny at the same time but that sounds far better.

Just say Hi and introduce yourself and chat normally as yourself mate its only real way to go.

If she is as you say popular and well fit then alot of men would just simply not even try, so for you to take first step shows you got more confidence than 90% of the other guys that want her and confidence is key.

If you blow it or she just is not interested then atleast you tried.

So crack on with it and let us know how it plays out.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
use my line, "Hey sweety, know how to cook breakfast? ;)" *text deleted*

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I always use,

alright sweetheart im stronger than you so were having sex tonight, any questions

Edd

Reaction score
Yeah, always make her laugh, your going no-where unless your making her laugh... always worked for me ;)

and dont be an *text deleted*, be nice and dont make her feel intimidated or whatever

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
'Im a Royal Marine, *text deleted* see meh cock ?'

:flushed:

brilliant line! im gna use that one....

when i pass PRMC, i want the t-shirt that says "potential Royal Marine"...

my step bro wants one that says "potential royal marine's Step Brother"...!!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Tease her, but not too much
when you#'re talking on msn, about midway through the convo when it's flowing, say you *text deleted* go, so you levae her wanting more.
Play it cool, don't try and talk to her too much on msn and make it so when you come on line it's like a privilidge for her to get time speakin with you.

Just protend you're don juan even if you're not.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im *text deleted**text deleted* with women =[ i cant even get a convo flowing.

robbie how old are you? we should meet up and have a laugh sometime

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 20, how bout yourself ?

I rarely pull anymore, I feel like I'm getting old but I don't seem to go anywhere where birds are anymore, it's *text deleted**text deleted*.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Don't try this one:

Just been the gym, proper beasted myself, then went in the hydro-therapy pool. Sitting on the jets, was a pretty fit girl, about 21-22, so I cunningly floated over to sit near her. Said hi and everything, but the convo flittered out. I noticed her reading the sign that says about the sit on jets being good for cellulite. I made a comment about how "I don't know why we're sitting here, we're both far too young for cellulite." She sort of stared at me, then said, "Yes." Few minutes later, she got out - bam, the worst cellulite I have ever seen on anyone under 80. It was like cottage cheese. Did I feel like an *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*...

On second thoughts, dodged a bullet there.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Don't try this one:

Just been the gym, proper beasted myself, then went in the hydro-therapy pool. Sitting on the jets, was a pretty fit girl, about 21-22, so I cunningly floated over to sit near her. Said hi and everything, but the convo flittered out. I noticed her reading the sign that says about the sit on jets being good for cellulite. I made a comment about how "I don't know why we're sitting here, we're both far too young for cellulite." She sort of stared at me, then said, "Yes." Few minutes later, she got out - bam, the worst cellulite I have ever seen on anyone under 80. It was like cottage cheese. Did I feel like an *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*...

On second thoughts, dodged a bullet there.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey Blocky mate i know how u feel im da same
tho u probly a bit olda *text deleted*

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im 16 hahaha :P hugh u should add me on msn

gleneagles

Reaction score
theres loads of mad chat up lines, just say to her your going on a trip to Oldham and ask her if she knows the way, when she says no cup her lovely chest and say "you 'hold em' like this love. at least you will know what your missing after your routine slap. haha.

alternatively you could bet her a quid that you can make her jubs move without touching them, if or when she agrees just grab em, move em about and then give her a quid. if she's that kind of girl it may just work :D

let us *text deleted* how ya get on with them.

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just ask her if she wants to come back to yours and watch sex and the city, she'll atleast crack a smile. haha