cheap supplement deal

samw992

Reaction score
advert just came on TV so i thought i'd post a thread-

at Holland & Barrett creatine powder has been reduced from £24.99 to £9.99 untill 12 June, theyve also got a deal on whey powder but i cant remember what that is

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Never ever will i use that crap ever again!.. International Youth Race In Holland had been taking this crap which was supposed to help me and the night before the race i got major *text deleted* and didn't race the next day in the end i felt that bad!.. Never again will i use supplements!..

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ye spoke to u on xbox live mate and for me creatine does work. u shud give it a go.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Rip off, if you want the cheapest good quality supps, get em from Bulkpowders.co.uk or Myprotein.co.uk

Personally I wouldn't use Creatine for RM training unless you're a twig. You'll put on weight, muscle & water(not a bad thing but just not quite ideal for this sort of training), it's more ideal for anaerobic exercise like weightlifting. Beta Alanine would be a much better choice if you're looking to improve endurance and maybe something like Citrulline Malate.

Just my 2 pence.

New Threads