Checking in.

MutleyM

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, and just really introduce myself.

I am 27, Long history of strength training, but cardio hasn't been great. Always wanted to join and started an application a few years ago but pulled out for a lady (never again).

Got a few hurdles to cross but all will be good in the end (had Laser eye surgery a year ago, and around 3/4 years ago had a depressive incident).

Anyway if anyone is interested I am keeping a blog and will be sharing my insights every step of the way. Bit of team work and we can all succeed.

- Mutley

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, and just really introduce myself.

I am 27, Long history of strength training, but cardio hasn't been great. Always wanted to join and started an application a few years ago but pulled out for a lady (never again).

Got a few hurdles to cross but all will be good in the end (had Laser eye surgery a year ago, and around 3/4 years ago had a depressive incident).

Anyway if anyone is interested I am keeping a blog and will be sharing my insights every step of the way. Bit of team work and we can all succeed.

- Mutley
Welcome to the site and good luck with your app'. Generally if you have questions people on here are more than happy to answer them, either other members or the careers advisor Ninja_Stoker.

Anyway goodluck again.

MutleyM

Reaction score
Thank you.

I have been floating around viewing for a while and far as I can see 99% has been asked before.

Although there will always be the odd, Unique question popping up, so its nice to see a forum that's actually willing to help.

I look forward to mixing in with everyone on here.

- Mutley

MutleyM

Reaction score
Quick question....

How do you see peoples blogs? and how would i direct people to mine (as short as it is so far)?

- Mutley

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Quick question....

How do you see peoples blogs? and how would i direct people to mine (as short as it is so far)?

- Mutley
Umm, I'm sorry I'm not actually totally sure I've never done a blog but I know you can view them if you go on their page, and also by their name and pic etc, under amount of total comments.

MutleyM

Reaction score
Umm, I'm sorry I'm not actually totally sure I've never done a blog but I know you can view them if you go on their page, and also by their name and pic etc, under amount of total comments.

No problem, Thank you for your help anyway. Im sure il figure it out sooner or later.

- Mutley

R

richie 86

dont know where is the right place to say hi and im new to the site. had a lot of questions so far during my application and found stuff on here to be massivly informative and for a couple months have very easily found spot on answers to a lot of queries *text deleted* had so thought best to register rather than looking in from the outside!!
rich 26

MutleyM

Reaction score
dont know where is the right place to say hi and im new to the site. had a lot of questions so far during my application and found stuff on here to be massivly informative and for a couple months have very easily found spot on answers to a lot of queries *text deleted* had so thought best to register rather than looking in from the outside!!
rich 26
Welcome aboard Rich

Hows yours fitness looking? what stage of the application are you at?

Seems like the guys on here are pretty helpful so if you have any questions please just shout.

- Mutley

richie86

Reaction score
being held up on my medical at the mo *text deleted* of something to do with blood pressure but done psyc. tests and interview and eye tests. fitness is fairly good can do return 1.5 in about 9.00 maybe quicker, held off on the upper body stuff for a bit *text deleted* of a shoulder injury but prob get back on it pretty soon. u got any dates for medical or ne thing yet?? ps are u from plymouth?

MutleyM

Reaction score
being held up on my medical at the mo *text deleted* of something to do with blood pressure but done psyc. tests and interview and eye tests. fitness is fairly good can do return 1.5 in about 9.00 maybe quicker, held off on the upper body stuff for a bit *text deleted* of a shoulder injury but prob get back on it pretty soon. u got any dates for medical or ne thing yet?? ps are u from plymouth?
On the plus side hopefully you can get your shoulder cleared while your medical gets sorted out.

Still waiting to hear when my medical will be, how long did you have to wait to get your medical date once you sent the forms back in with your eye test etc?

Na fella not from Plymouth, Born and bred in London.

- Mutley

richie86

Reaction score
i just wrote a masssive message and when i went to send it, it said your session has timed out please log in again and now the whole f?$k*&g thing has gone. am i doing something wrong or what??