Cheers lads

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
as it is coming towards the end of the month(aparntly when the site gets transfered to the main rm website)...........i thaught i would start a thread saying Thank you to Ninja,greywing, ste preece and RMRO...........

P.S.... greywing ure a *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** for changing my name...:uglyhammer::laugh:

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good shout,

Cheers for all the valuable input. I think the Royal Marine recruiting team owe Greywing some serious ££££££ for setting up this site in the first place!

And fair play for not allowing the site to become spazzed with advertising even though you probably would have made cash from it!

briggs

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yeah cheers to all the admins, i know i wouldn't have got to PRMC stage without their help.

thanks again guys!

C

critchmufc

THANK YOU

but i would prefer it stayed like this, is it true there might not be a jollies bar when they takeover, and that completley random threads will be deleted!?

and ive worked hard for my 468 posts! will they start from 0!?

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Will we have to register again?

I bloody hope not, I expect a big silver medal near my avatar that says "original", administrative rights, a boiled sweet and a free pen! :bigsmile:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Cheers for the kind comments, but as for the RM owing me some money, all I'll say is that I owe them more than they owe me.

As for re-registering, the answer is no. All posts are expected (though it is their call) to be left on and the database will be handed over to them as is. I will send an email to all users just before this happens offering the chance to delete your accounts or data that you have placed on the site whilst I have been the owner of it. The reason for this is being is because some people might not want their data handed over to a Government department.

I can't see many taking up this option but at the end of the day I have to offer it, as you gave your data to me and not the Ministry of Defence. I have spoken to the people involved in the site take over and they are happy with this.

Apart from that everything is still ongoing until we get news, which I have not heard of yet. So until then Ninja is still the boss man.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
hey peter you're on 666 posts!!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i actually didnt know it was being taken over:dontaskme: *text deleted*
well again thanks to you all for makin such a great site i hope it will stay the same!! also now that the MOD will have our contacts on this will it mean that RM may check our posts?
cheers guys nice one:rock::rock::rock:
stewie

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
This site is immense and you lads make it *little cry*

Its helped me loads to get where i am today and i hope we 'originals' are recognised when it changes over (maybe we should have a special signature or something, sounds gay but i like the idea) There should be a prmc.co.uk rememberance section and the best threads from the jollies should be put in it for the rest of the world to admire (and laugh at)

Ninja Stoker
GreyWing
Ste Preece (your books are the dogs dangly bits)

Luke

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Just to add the domain name prmc.co.uk will still point directly to the site, so you probably won't have to go deep into the RM website to find it, just type in prmc.co.uk and you'll get to the forum.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yea thank you admins and people who helped make this site! it has helped me so much i couldnt imagine!

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
stewie............i swear i heard someone say something about live chats with royals

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i can only extend what we are all saying. there are a few recruit forums out there, but this one is great. got a good bunch of lads on here, and although a few cat fights break out every now and then, even though i dont bother geting involved they do make good reading!

im am a little reserved about it becoming a part of the royal marines site, because this place was always somewhere to go to meet other recruits and just piss about, i fear that with the new governor's might come with it a stricter line on what goes on.. and lets be honest... who wants that, we just want to come on here chat to some other potential recruits and have some banter.

but who knows, and in any case it will be perhaps more informative.. although lets be honest, in ninja we have all the info we need!

however, cheers for your time and efforts ninja and greywing and everyone else, your work is a fine example of a selfless deed, and im sure there are lots of current marines, recruits, and potential recruits all very appreciative of your work.

mike

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i can only extend what we are all saying. there are a few recruit forums out there, but this one is great. got a good bunch of lads on here, and although a few cat fights break out every now and then, even though i dont bother geting involved they do make good reading!

im am a little reserved about it becoming a part of the royal marines site, because this place was always somewhere to go to meet other recruits and just piss about, i fear that with the new governor's might come with it a stricter line on what goes on.. and lets be honest... who wants that, we just want to come on here chat to some other potential recruits and have some banter.

but who knows, and in any case it will be perhaps more informative.. although lets be honest, in ninja we have all the info we need!

however, cheers for your time and efforts ninja and greywing and everyone else, your work is a fine example of a selfless deed, and im sure there are lots of current marines, recruits, and potential recruits all very appreciative of your work.

mike

We still have this place
http://www.prmcchat.marcobaldanza.com/ (even less strict than here, :laugh:)
if it does turn out like that.