Chill Out Lads

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
We have had a bumpy few weeks have'nt we *text deleted*. Thread hijacking (myself partly to blame i must admit), threads being closed or blocked, F.M.J being banned (RIP mate *text deleted*), People starting gay or ridiculous threads - not naming any names (Jason A), insults being thrown at one another.

I think that thread where everyone was taking the piss out of that lad from Singapore was bang out of order.

Get a grip lads we are all in this together! No need for all of this crap. I think we should turn over a new leaf and settle down a bit!

Sorry Ninja and GreyWing

Luke

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Fair 'nuff, I didn't read all the stuff on the Singapore guy, but it's out of line if people are taking the pi*s for him having a dream.

What did FMJ get banned for?

I don't get the weekly PRMC Gossip Column (I assume it's written by JasonA ;-))

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
F.M.J tried to pick a fight with GreWing last night, that did'nt go down too well.

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
is that post still on the site, i *text deleted* see it *text deleted*

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
It was retarded, and should never have happened, nor the follow up posts and 10 tonnes of spam everywhere.

Good post and I hope things do change and the offtopic stuff is at least kept to the jollies bar :amuse:

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good post ... i think we all should take note :notes:

having said that..i have no idea what happened, i just tend to coast along minding my own business ... !

ah well lets lay down our AK's and throw away our Uzi's...one love *text deleted*

i remember saying that somewhere before i think :weird:

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yeahhh good point (Y)

Fair play to the singaroean chap for taking the sh!t.

So FMJ is banned completely or just few days??

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, lets get back on track. we will never have a green beret if it carries on like it did.

good post dj1uk3.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Whats this bout a lad from singapore??

He wanted to join the RM's but being from Singapore he was told he would need someone in the forces to vouch for him, but got a load of crap of some people.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
He wanted to join the RM's but being from Singapore he was told he would need someone in the forces to vouch for him, but got a load of crap of some people.

Which is *text deleted* pathetic in my opinion, if it was a genuine post! :nunu:

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Which is *text deleted* pathetic in my opinion, if it was a genuine post! :nunu:

Agree, I was reading that thread last night and thought it was bang out of order. Normally I will laugh at anything but I did not find that funny at all. I think a few lads on this site need to wind their necks in a bit

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, i was in that post but i was joking with him, he joked back, i also gave him honest answers, he also PM'D me, we was having a laugh, but i think a few people where actully taking the piss.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were better than that mate, You went down in my estimation there like.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were better than that mate, You went down in my estimation there like.

I am, the guy PM,d me and said he knows im joking, me and him was. i spoke to greywing on PM and he said im ok. I aint a bad lad PM the guy

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I am, the guy PM,d me and said he knows im joking, me and him was. i spoke to greywing on PM and he said im ok. I aint a bad lad PM the guy

you were adding fuel to the fire though mate. All he was asking was how to get info on how he could join. Fair enough it was'nt just you but he must be a bit pissed off now because he came onto a prmc forum and was completely led astray, i mean giving head? That was pathetic. And so was that link you gave him.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
you were adding fuel to the fire though mate. All he was asking was how to get info on how he could join. Fair enough it was'nt just you but he must be a bit pissed off now because he came onto a prmc forum and was completely led astray, i mean giving head? That was pathetic. And so was that link you gave him.

read the forum, i was not bad at all.